Just when we thought the Brazilians would take over here come the Americans!! USA!!!!

The fact that this is actually true shows us MMA is in a downfall, some of those champs wont be able to hold their belts for long and are way too far from being legends, besides, being UFC an US based organization these results are more than expected

More like here come the wrestlers

JDS lost to Cain
Anderson lost to Weidman
Barao lost to TJ

Not counting women's divisions the only champions who didn't wrestle at the college level are Pettis, Aldo and MM. MM did wrestle in HS though.

When it comes to 1on1 fighting I like to view fighters of their real ethnicity not where they were born ... So I view pettis as a Puerto Rican. Jones as African. Cain Mexican. Mm is black. Only true American champ is the newyorker weidman. People like hendo are true Americans.

I know right, it's exactly like playing Street Fighter 2 where all fighters across the world live upon a stereotypical backdrop where white Europeans fight in front of sea ships & yellow Asians fight in street markets, so since Jon Jones is African, he'll obviously be fighting in the jungle with lions & giraffes in the background.
Yeah man, it's all about race wars & of course Americaaa, FUCK YEAH... Dafuk is wrong with u guys making the black ranger African & the yellow ranger Asian fucking lol?
By the way, considering how ginger haired mongoloid retarded infant your logic is, you'll be utterly fizznucked as to which country you could tie a guy like Robbie Lawler or Lyoto Machida to!

You do realise most of these if not all of these fighters are not Americans, right?

They just live in the shithole.

I expected this post to cause butthurt...guess i was right...

When it comes to 1on1 fighting I like to view fighters of their real ethnicity not where they were born ... So I view pettis as a Puerto Rican. Jones as African. Cain Mexican. Mm is black. Only true American champ is the newyorker weidman. People like hendo are true Americans.

You are true shertard and anyone says stupid shit like this.

#1 if you was born in America you are American don't matter the color of your skin color. That is your brith right when you are born here. To me if they don't take America as there home country, then they should move out the US and move to the country they claim and get citizen ship there.

#2 jones is not Afrika American, he is a black American. He was not born in Afrika then move to America. A lot black Afrika people hate black Americans. I'm sure other country feel the same, if was born in America lived here most of your life. They would take it as insult to say your are American Brazilian, American Mexican or Irish American some shit like that.

#3 if you going brake people down where there family original came from. Then the only true Americans are Indians.

Hw champ- Cain (MEX)
LHW champ-Jones (USA) but Gustaffson (SWE) or Cormier (ZAF) are taking that title
MW champ-Weidman (USA) but Machida (BRA) is taking that title

Hw champ- Cain (MEX)
LHW champ-Jones (USA) but Gustaffson (SWE) or Cormier (ZAF) are taking that title
MW champ-Weidman (USA) but Machida (BRA) is taking that title

If Cain is Mexican than Machida is Japanese...

... yikes. I'm not even sure how to respond to this.

Now its only a matter of time before USA starts dropping bombs on Brazil so they can stay in the lead.

Having wrestling in the public schools beginning at 6th grade gives the USA a major advantage. With the exception of Pettis, the rest of the USA champs are wrestling-based.

Even younger. Started in 4th grade at my school.

Fixed

We all thought the two countries with the likeliest bet of winning all belts in each division was between US America citizen and Brazil citizen. Well now we have

Hw champ- Cain (Mexican USA citizen)
#1 jones is not Afrika American, he is a black American. He was not born in Afrika then move to America. A lot black Afrika people hate black Americans. LHW champ-Jones (black USA citizen)
MW champ-Weidman (white USA citizen)
WW champ-Hendricks (white USA citizen)
LW champ-Pettis (? Lol USA citizen)
FW champ- Aldo (Brazil)
BW champ-Dillashaw (white USA citizen)
FLW champ-MM (USA citizen)
Women's BW champ- Rousey (USA citizen) ducking the (Brazil cyborg) haha

1 more belt and USA will have the first clean sweep of all belts. That's amazing!! And there are a couple of American fighters that will face Aldo soon...

Most people in USA refer to black Americans as African Americans. Also Africa is spelt with a C

This why people think Americans are dumb ass. Learn other people cultures around the world. The real way you say it is with K, if you ever go to there you see that people there would think your a duffy Stom esel when saying african or Africa. How I know this because my wife is from Cape Town and we go there just every winter.

So go ask someone that lives there!

Its unlikely but every one individually is possible, amd khabib beating pettis is much more likely than say TJ Dillashaw beating Barao...there are lws I think khabib would struggle with, but pettis isnt one of them

He's not even next in line to fight Pettis. Has he beat a top 5 guy yet?

Pettis is half Mexican.

Last edited:
Yes u fkn do, you're American after all.
Would u be equally as excited (or even proud) if the majority of champs were Brazilian?
I bet your favorite fighters are all American yankee doodle lol

Just because I live in America, has nothing to do with the way I like current ufc champions. Doesn't matter where they are from, Brazil, USA, Russia, China, I don't give a fuq about that shit. I just want whoever is champion to show their dominance in their respective division. Weidman is American, and I like him a lot. Jose Aldo is Brazilian, and he is my favorite champion in all of the ufc.

Back