just watched the first 15 minutes of Netflix South Korean Action movie CARTER. anyone else?

I don't have Netflix. I think it is boring.

My mom loves the Korean shows on Netflix and probably has watched the movie/show a couple times. She is going out to lunch with friends today and I wouldn't be surprised if that is one of the topics of conversation, the latest Korean show watched.

It is a little surprising to me, but I guess due to Hollywood going woke, Korean entertainment is the go to entertainment.

I loved those listed and will add Kingdom, Sweet Home, and Squid Game.
Here is how I would rank them:
1. Kingdom
2. Squid Game
3. Alive
4. All of Us Are Dead
5. Sweet Home
6. Time to Hunt
7. Wolf Brigade
8. Yaksha

did you watch the kingdom movie (er, long episode) that is sort of a prequel to the series? that shit was intense.

Watched half of it last night. Was alright so far. The shaky camera thing going on was fucking with me after awhile. Some enjoyable deaths though.

I don't have Netflix. I think it is boring.

My mom loves the Korean shows on Netflix and probably has watched the movie/show a couple times. She is going out to lunch with friends today and I wouldn't be surprised if that is one of the topics of conversation, the latest Korean show watched.

It is a little surprising to me, but I guess due to Hollywood going woke, Korean entertainment is the go to entertainment.

tell your mom to check out the movie with her lady friends. they'll maybe enjoy it.

Next time I see her I will do so. As mentioned she and friends are Korean show fanatics. They seem to typically be quality shows as best as I can tell so i'm glad she has found something she enjoys.

okay, but i was half joking. it's very violent and pulpy. so keep that in mind.

Back