Just watched it again. Jones 2,3,4,5

If Reyes really wanted to win he should have fought like he did in the first for all 5 rounds

Im confused there as R3 was seperated by 4 strikes and R2 Reyes missed almost his entire big flurry of the round.

Reyes issue was he would go hard for a minute or two then bicycle the entire round and let Jones dictate and control. The strikes were close in 2 & 3 and as the rounds went on Jones dictated more.
Reyes needs to get some more experience and cardio and he'll beat Jones soundly - that being said Jones didn't even show half his arsenal.
wow he whiffed a few strikes during a single flurry!! one gif a round does not make. at least he was pressing the action in that flurry & “made Jones run away.” still outstruck Jones you goof. the striking/damage needs to be equal before they move down the ladder. again, i did mention in another thread that i lost no sleep over Jones just barely squeaking out a 48-47, even though i gave Reyes 1, 2, 3.

I’m prolly the biggest Jones fan out there (and he hasn’t made it easy over the years) but I’m pretty confident he only won 4&5. It was a close fight and not the most blatant robbery ever (see Bisping vs Hamil for that) but even I think Jones most likely should have lost.

This fight just proved you are literally unable to fight off the back foot in MMA.
Reyes was cutting the cage and getting out of the way of Jones. Him winning multiple exchanges proves this. Walking forward=/= control.

Anyone who has the opinion that Jon won 4 rounds is legitimately a burden on society & their family.

Watch it again again.
Exactly. I went back an rewatched the first 3 rounds and Reyes won all 3. If anyone was running it was Jones in Rounds 2 and 3. He literally turned his back on Reyes and ran away to avoid Reyes combos.

Reyes was the aggressor for the majority of the first 3 rounds. The ONLY thing Jones had going for him was he was in the center of the ring. That's not enough to win, if you're taking constant shots and pressure from the outside.

Jon just ploddeed forward getting pieced up. So what if reyes moved backwards he was landing the more telling blows. Cleaner and more precise

Reyes was runnin' too much he would start strong then fade every round. He got hunted down by the Lion Jones. Reyes had his chance early in round 4, he hurt Jon but couldn't capitalize, faded , and got dominated. Joe Rogan was extra horrible
You're an autistic troll and also blood sport is a fucking terrible movie.

wow he whiffed a few strikes during a single flurry!! one gif a round does not make. at least he was pressing the action in that flurry & “made Jones run away.” still outstruck Jones you goof. the striking/damage needs to be equal before they move down the ladder. again, i did mention in another thread that i lost no sleep over Jones just barely squeaking out a 48-47, even though i gave Reyes 1, 2, 3.

I don't quite understand your point. Jones did run but avoided damage. This was judged on the old scoring system that prioritized control. Reyes cruised too much

Reyes was runnin' , he would start strong then fade every round. He got hunted down by the Lion Jones. Reyes had his chance early in round 4, he hurt Jon but couldn't capitalize, faded , and got dominated. Joe Rogan was extra horrible. Jon bless
Take jones‘s cock out of your mouth,I don’t understand what you saying.

You could stick this up to your buttjole or put it in the other 1000k Jon Jones Nuthugers posts trying to convince yourselves about something that didn't happen.
It's funny you say pretend something didnt happen but did. Reyes winning would be that one buddy. No disrespect but you are the one distorting reality. He lost. It's over

This fight just proved you are literally unable to fight off the back foot in MMA.
Reyes was cutting the cage and getting out of the way of Jones. Him winning multiple exchanges proves this. Walking forward=/= control.
Dance around doing nothing

Reyes was hunted down like a Gazelle by the Lion

MV5BMjA5NDgxMTgzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc0NTUxMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Round 5 10-8
Jon bless

You could stick this up to your buttjole or put it in the other 1000k Jon Jones Nuthugers posts trying to convince yourselves about something that didn't happen.
1000k is a million, just so there's no confusion.

Reyes was runnin' , he would start strong then fade every round. He got hunted down by the Lion Jones. Reyes had his chance early in round 4, he hurt Jon but couldn't capitalize, faded , and got dominated. Joe Rogan was extra horrible. Jon bless
You sound extra smart.
200.webp

Watch it with your eyes open. Listening to Rogan’s commentary alone can be misleading.

I listened to Rogan’s commentary again on the way to work. Jones 50-45.

Back