Just watched it again. Jones 2,3,4,5

He would fanboy every time Reyes landed a shot even if it was blocked or glancing. Took him a while before he realized LionHeart Jones was hunting Reyes down like a Gazelle.
This is a blatant lie. The commentary was completely ignoring the fact that Reyes was winning the fight for the first 3 rounds

The only real score that had no place being on a card last night was 30-27 Murphy. 29-28 Murphy is awful, but it's fair enough.

49-46 Jones is not controversial at all. I think, once the dust settles, people will come around. I remember people being the same way after the Gus fight. First, Gus was robbed. Then, "Okay, I suppose Jones could win 48-47, but 49-46 is pure corruption"

And eventually, "Ya know, Gus really only won round 1 for sure, but I think he won rd 3."

Your opinion means nothing when you can literally and factually assess that Reyes landed more significant strikes and that's all that matter. Plus, if you wanna talk about running, talk about Jon literally turning his back away and running from Reyes more than once.

This should be an automatic ban or at least yellow card.

This should be an automatic ban or at least yellow card.

Reyes landed more significant strikes and that's all that matters. Facts don't care about your low IQ. The rules are clear. Nothing is more important than landing more significant strikes or outgrappling your opponent. Everything else is made up BS by BBC lovers. A fight is a pretty straightforward game. You're there to hit. If you do it more than it was done to you, you win. Unless, of course, you got hit by some massive strike that makes everything else you threw look irrelevant, which never happened.

Reyes landed more significant strikes and that's all that matters. Facts don't care about your low IQ. The rules are clear. Nothing is more important than landing more significant strikes or outgrappling your opponent. Everything else is made up BS by BBC lovers. A fight is a pretty straightforward game. You're there to hit. If you do it more than it was done to you, you win. Unless, of course, you got hit by some massive strike that makes everything else you threw look irrelevant, which never happened.

This is so dumb and uneducated it has to be a troll. Thus the proposed ban or at least the yellow card.

That "running" is called lateral movement and he was countering most of the night in addition to attacking and putting jon on his back foot.

All jon was doing is was following Reyes around with INEFFECTIVE AGGRESSION.

Throw in some Bias commenting and uneducated fans and you have the "he was running" "to be the champ you have to beat the champ" or some other stupid catch phrase.

I think that is how the judge saw it. One guy was running away from the fight, and the other was constantly chasing him. The judges didn't believe the runner deserved to win.

The unified rules states that "MMA is an offensive sport." Consequently, in a close fight, judges often reward the fighter who is chasing the fight.

This has been a consistent way a lot of close fights are judged.
1, 2 & 3 were not close enough in the effective striking to score forward pressure for Jones.

All you need to do to win fights is walk forward and pressure, it doesn't matter if you're getting outstruck

Someone let Diego Sanchez know this, he'll be a triple champ in no time

Reyes was runnin' too much he would start strong then fade every round. He got hunted down by the Lion Jones. Reyes had his chance early in round 4, he hurt Jon but couldn't capitalize, faded , and got dominated. Joe Rogan was extra horrible

Found the retard.

I had reyes winning 1,2. Jones started taking over slowly in the third, then clearly won 4,5.

I like how you missed the parts Jones litterally turned his back and ran from punches

Reyes was runnin' too much he would start strong then fade every round. He got hunted down by the Lion Jones. Reyes had his chance early in round 4, he hurt Jon but couldn't capitalize, faded , and got dominated. Joe Rogan was extra horrible
This is why I believe that A.I. machines should be the only judges in a fight.. set the metrics.. allow them to observe and grade the fight. You can't argue with a computer.. but human error you can.

He's a runner!

He never even fought a day of his life!

He's boxings biggest bitch!

He would fanboy every time Reyes landed a shot even if it was blocked or glancing. Took him a while before he realized LionHeart Jones was hunting Reyes down like a Gazelle.
I couldn't really hear the commentary because my friend is an excitable dude and wouldn't shut the f**k up, but I remember thinking Reyes was aggressive and I was impressed with his output, until the mid third round after Jones put some effort into the take down and visibly started to wear down Reyes.
Also, though Reyes was aggressive, Jones was blocking or getting out of the way from the majority of Reyes' combos.
I think the right guy one, but it was super close.

If Reyes was more aggressive in the final two rounds, he might've gotten the split nod.

1, 2 & 3 were not close enough in the effective striking to score forward pressure for Jones.

Im confused there as R3 was seperated by 4 strikes and R2 Reyes missed almost his entire big flurry of the round.

Reyes issue was he would go hard for a minute or two then bicycle the entire round and let Jones dictate and control. The strikes were close in 2 & 3 and as the rounds went on Jones dictated more.
Reyes needs to get some more experience and cardio and he'll beat Jones soundly - that being said Jones didn't even show half his arsenal.

Go to the DMV son..... License revoked

tenor_2.gif

You must be confusing movement for running

Why sit still and let jones break ur legs lol...

Back