Just started watching Lost

It blows every other show's asshole open, imo.

Everything made sense.

Yallz a bunch of busters.

Arguably my favorite show ever and I thought it only got better as it went on

Desmond Hume and Richard Alpert were my favorite characters, I thought Hurley was the most annoying

Am I the only person who has no desire to ever watch the show?

The show overall was just OK, but some of the individual episodes were fucking outstanding. It's worth the ride despite the ending falling flat.

WTF are you guys posting spoilers for??? Kind of dick move on your part.

lmoa! I'm only on season two, then they posted about Charlie dying hahaha.

Charlie's band .... is ... really... terrible... they tried to dress them emo, but they play poppy music lol

dont do this to yourself bro

i loved it at first too but the end was such shit that i regret it 100%

The thing about Lost is that it is about the journey and not the destination. Season 5 was weak but I really like 1-4. Kate is one of my favorite fictional characters and I really like her backstory.

Great show.

Charlie's band .... is ... really... terrible... they tried to dress them emo, but they play poppy music lol

Well that is Sherdog for you. "Oh you like something? I'm going to spoil it for you! HAHAHAH it feels great to ruin things people enjoy."

Am I the only person who has no desire to ever watch the show?
Yep, the only one. You're like a snowflake, or a poem about a tree.

Well that is Sherdog for you. "Oh you like something? I'm going to spoil it for you! HAHAHAH it feels great to ruin things people enjoy."
The nature of LOST bounces around in its chronology, so people whom you normally wouldn't see after they died tend to pop up in the weirdest of ways. There are legitimately great moments in all through LOST, and Charlie dying is one of them.

I get that we all want to go in with fresh eyes, but save that for the new shit. Not the old shit.

The actual show spoils it well before it even happens.

You aaaaallllllll everybody!!!

Something something something...

First 2 seasons were amazing but then it got too supernatural for me. There were still dome great moments in later seasons but the show stopped being coherent

Walt, he's, he's my son, man. I need to find Walt, my son....man.

*runs to a cliff

Waaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllltttttttttttt!

First season of Lost is better than any show I ever watched.....as others have said it became alot worse later on.

Best episode: "The Constant" with the season 3 finale, "Through the Looking Glass" right up its ass. Two of the best episodes I've ever seen from any show.

Desmond was great. Reminded me of Griffin Dunne, and I'm a huge fan of JOHNNY DANGEROUSLY.

None of this post really connects all that well together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back