Just started watching Lost

Previously ... on LOST: MY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!

Jackface Rules, Flem-Dizzle.

jack_giddy.gif

The first season was awesome. I liked the series, but it was clear that the writers were living season-to-season and the show suffered from that more than any other show could.

I rewatched it few months because of a thread here in Mayberry. I still jizzed like I did few years back when Henry Gale appeared.
Jack gets really annoying after the Flashside way, alternate universe, season. You will get there :)

Locke = GOAT in this series. Oh yeah...

WALT!!!
WALLLLTTTT~~~~

S4/S5 did get a little boring especially if you are watching them all at once, but S6 background story of those "immortals" made me climax multiple times. S06E09, S06E15.
Fuck Locke. charlie for the win.

Season 6 was the worst ever

I really enjoyed the first season or two of Lost, but lost interest in it almost immediately thereafter. It's been too long since I've seen it (as I watched them live on air), but I remember it just suddenly got really strange or off track or something.

It seemed like this premise would have made for a really good movie, but in terms of a tv show they just didn't have enough to fill however many seasons they did.

I did the same thing; I abandoned the show after the second season, I was too frustrated.

A good friend of mine told me I absolutely had to watch from where I left off, so I did, and I am really, really glad I did.

It's a brilliant show, but you have to abandon the bigger picture and enjoy the ride. It has possibly the worst finale of all time for a major show, but it also has so many incredibly powerful moments and stellar performances along the way I don't care how it ended.

i watched till liek the 5th season

went downhill after season 2 for sure

was a great show season 1 and 2 though

Best thing Charlie ever did was die.

not-penny-s-boat-lost-37210_1279_694.jpg

He had some good episodes. There was one if the first season called The Moth I think? He started off good but he got useless pretty quick.

And Locke ... man Locke from season 1 & 2 was the best character on the show. I re-watched the first season and it seems pretty obvious that they intended to make him the bad guy in season 1, but they had to stretch it out. Then they completely messed him up and ruined a good character.

jackface-7.png

Is this show worth watching? I see it is on Netflix. I just finished re watching The Sopranos and need a new show to watch. Was thinking about re watching The Wire but might take a shot at this.

its 100% worth watching. changed the game when it came out. its a classic tv show.

dont let other plebs turn u off of it

I started watching lost on netflix after it was already done, loved the show, but they really screwed up with the ending, too many questions not answered and it really didnt make sense

Loved Sayid, Jin, Desmond, and I forget his name the chubby one with curly hair

"really screwed up the ending"
hoEKJqGelIW9X-3XVK9P5CevG0FpRYq-NREQXk78iiT929uSzTLwjfqXsTVLX5ysOA5d5BQ9YK73T2kC9u9xCGejHAWuQUyXTfLuSMUmdRA1htWa532CQQ_sPl_8xbYG2KuZO66YtxuOxMLsCYIcGwRO86d6MISs1eIMrk9HnMcDIDC78tS85ocmCKQBnYt38RwjAWW8PJ7RbS3t-IMU5S-UzcTdn6mWQGzNQW_rKV9AzKXfBn9qkboRfDLSiGuzlenY1ukYmnIHL9oIpS9_OrUc9x6mq95cFOmkTLI537LWa6SSh28eiU_S_Sp7NvvsrOLeHfv9FttsJ3miEYusKmhxJpaMND56LBqMpZefP5bXq5kRtkMN-GgtdMoWa-Am5q-p04grVCY8adYMSOoA5W-pDw8US1TVFf_Qp69iKUvXG5CoilMzjTCfVTwtNHjI1_lJV55RBxzOF_Hi6fDDodkEU6dN9Z4XNJ7UbLtQCk33jz2wM5m5KYsc3vvCBfrrY9z7yBjWxTZN7mXjTL4_i8lf_TKDl59aiYf0XPWUEs5EFHOXYpF0zRyFFhf64YgrK4SI5ajqS_5Mg6BLhKOrTpLr6xr6FYhvjAEBa7QCFI4etUOvx93gejLZvg=w1570-h674-l75-ft

"too many questions not answered"
hoEKJqGelIW9X-3XVK9P5CevG0FpRYq-NREQXk78iiT929uSzTLwjfqXsTVLX5ysOA5d5BQ9YK73T2kC9u9xCGejHAWuQUyXTfLuSMUmdRA1htWa532CQQ_sPl_8xbYG2KuZO66YtxuOxMLsCYIcGwRO86d6MISs1eIMrk9HnMcDIDC78tS85ocmCKQBnYt38RwjAWW8PJ7RbS3t-IMU5S-UzcTdn6mWQGzNQW_rKV9AzKXfBn9qkboRfDLSiGuzlenY1ukYmnIHL9oIpS9_OrUc9x6mq95cFOmkTLI537LWa6SSh28eiU_S_Sp7NvvsrOLeHfv9FttsJ3miEYusKmhxJpaMND56LBqMpZefP5bXq5kRtkMN-GgtdMoWa-Am5q-p04grVCY8adYMSOoA5W-pDw8US1TVFf_Qp69iKUvXG5CoilMzjTCfVTwtNHjI1_lJV55RBxzOF_Hi6fDDodkEU6dN9Z4XNJ7UbLtQCk33jz2wM5m5KYsc3vvCBfrrY9z7yBjWxTZN7mXjTL4_i8lf_TKDl59aiYf0XPWUEs5EFHOXYpF0zRyFFhf64YgrK4SI5ajqS_5Mg6BLhKOrTpLr6xr6FYhvjAEBa7QCFI4etUOvx93gejLZvg=w1570-h674-l75-ft

"didnt make sense"

love when ppl say crazy stuff like this

I don't understand the hate past season two. I got hooked after season 2 & loved it until the end.

Lol.

Was so angry after finishing Lost that I even made a thread about it here about feeling trolled.

Guess what : Lost is a troll job. The incoherent plot twists that start around season 3 were improvised and nothing falls into place at the end of the show.

Great moments in the first seasons though.

This.

I didn't watch it when it first came on because I was sure it was just fake Survivor. I got sucked into it because I heard all sorts of great things about it but I was proven right after about half way through the show. By then, you just keep watching hoping for a pay off but since they had no plan and were just making shit up as they went, there are 15 million offshoot story lines that have no conclusion or resolution.

I did the same thing; I abandoned the show after the second season, I was too frustrated.

A good friend of mine told me I absolutely had to watch from where I left off, so I did, and I am really, really glad I did.

It's a brilliant show, but you have to abandon the bigger picture and enjoy the ride. It has possibly the worst finale of all time for a major show, but it also has so many incredibly powerful moments and stellar performances along the way I don't care how it ended.

You're a good guy on here and I trust your character. I will revisit this sometime and give it a go.

I admittedly don't watch a lot of television, but there's always days you're sick in bed or something and need to pass the time. I'll keep this in mind, thank you.

I'm in the process of watching it on Netflix. I saw the last season and a half when it originally aired and always said I'd get around to watching the whole thing one day.

Like 12 years later I finally did.

I fucking love the show. Don't care what anyone else says. I think it's rock solid. I'm just starting the last season now.

My favorite character is Desmond. Desmond's episode "the constant" is my favorite in the series.

As far as annoying characters.. I never cared for Claire much. I find her very annoying.

WTF are you guys posting spoilers for??? Kind of dick move on your part.

Back