Just started watching Lost

You make no sense, I don't know who this drake is, but the show ended shitty and made no sense of how it came to be. As for you sitting on your throne laughing at people making dumb comments, we both know you're just some miserable loser who feels big on the internet talking shit to people trying to make yourself feel somewhat relevant.

I feel sorry for you, but I'm sure you will feel alright once you watch reruns of Lost by yourself

Lol okay.

Jack is the most annoying IMO. Bitch with daddy issues.

War Locke!

Can't remember which season. S4? He was actually a pretty decent person wasn't he? He shot the ground instead of the Hostages when ordered to execute them. The scene when he was shown playing football with Jack was a tiny mindfuck.

S4 sounds right.

fun fact, a lot of the characters are named after scientists and philosophers and theologians

locke, hume, bentham, rousseau, Bakunin, burke, cs lewis, faraday

fav character on the show, for me atleast, had to be faraday, miles, hurley, I slowly found myself rooting for henry gale aqs the seasons went on.

couldn't stand Shannon, Claire, and the Brazilians. Claire was just always "mah baby! they took mah baby"

Claire was just always "mah baby! they took mah baby"

But with an accent. "Mai bay-BAY!" :D

She was unbelievably cute, though.

And can you believe Charlie dated Evangeline Lily irl? Blew my mind. Also made me proud of the lil hobbit.

Exactly... And people that hated the show says S2 is when it go down hill. Dafuq? S2 is when Henry appeared!

Yeah, S2 was awesome. If the show had a weak season, it was S3. It was too long, and it had that stupid stand alone episode with that couple poisoning each other(or something. It's been a while).

A lot of people didn't like S5 either, which I also thought was one of the strongest.

As for the ending, it wasn't the cleanest, but it was fine. I don't care what the creators say, I think everyone guessed what the show was from the beginning(it's purgatory), and the creators just kept denying it for kicks. I don't know how anyone can view the ending with the group being led into....let's face it, Heaven, and not come to that conclusion. Then you've got the final shot of the plane crash, that they apparently just threw in at the end because they just really liked that shot. Bullshit. They were dead from the beginning. Dead I tells ya!

And can you believe Charlie dated Evangeline Lily irl? Blew my mind. Also made me proud of the lil hobbit.

wtf? for real??

and she was on antman, didn't recognized her with all them muscles and freaky bangs of hers

Back