• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just saw a white dude dressed up like a monk at an airport

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was admiring myself in the mirror then this white dude came into toliet, looking like he just popped out of chinese temple, and proceeded to shave his head right next to me.

what a strange world we are living in.

I was admiring myself in the mirror then this white dude came into toliet, looking like he just popped out of chinese temple, and proceeded to shave his head right next to me.

Admiring yourelf in the mirror and a guy walks in and shave his head? Im struggling to decide who the bigger cunt is in this story

Did you ask the monk how much he benches

There are many white monks in the world, but not in your world obviously. Non-story.

I just went to shave my head in an airport toilet while wearing my robes, and this weirdo kept looking at me in a funny way. What a strange world.

Grab him by the throat for culturally appropriating.

There's a white guy who came to Korea and decided to be a buddhist monk. He know lives up in a temple and shit and writes books about enlightenment.

Hare Krishna

i used to see those dudes all the time at the airport and the malls.

those are Hare Krishna and they peaked in the 80's with "Krishnacore"- a subgenre of NYHC and the reason why there is so much veganism and SxE in the scene. Youth of Today, Shelter and Cro Mags (all legendary hc bands) were all devotees.
she1_slideshow.jpg

foose.jpg

Not another "just met a monk at an airport thread"!!

Back