Elections Just saw a joe Biden YouTube ad. WHEW

You know Trump has been slurring and sniffing and just saying plain stupid shit for years now too, right?

Why is it suddenly a problem?
Right on cue. I guess its just a coincidence the "but Trump has dementia" narrative came out only after Joe became the front runner.
<YeahOKJen>

Right on cue. I guess its just a coincidence the "but Trump has dementia" narrative came out only after Joe became the front runner.
<YeahOKJen>

Nope, pretty sure everyone with a brain has noticed was bumbling sniffing retard Trump is for the past 4 years.

He trips over the word president in the "My Commitment" ad, but its not terrible.

It's clear though that his speach is degrading. There are certain sounds he has trouble with and to me it sounds more like a physical deterioration more than a mental one. His tongue isn't nimble enough to make the sounds.

Unfortunately he's had a bunch of mental gaffes too. He forgets what he's saying mid sentence. He trips over his own thoughts.

It's really an election of who's babysitters do you prefer and we don't know who Biden's babysitters are yet.

Running Biden means Democrats don't even wanna win. Smdh
I have come to the realization that Biden the best choice to beat Trump. Video clips will not sink him it's the are you better off question. A poll conducted by Rasmussen of all people "right wing pollsters" ask people "Are you better off then you were 4 years ago". The answer was only about 32 percent said better off 53 percent said worse off. Trump economy for middle class has been an unmitigated disaster. 17 percent far worse off highest in three decades of polling.

EDIT:Trump did better was people with income over 80K.

He trips over the word president in the "My Commitment" ad, but its not terrible.

It's clear though that his speach is degrading. There are certain sounds he has trouble with and to me it sounds more like a physical deterioration more than a mental one. His tongue isn't nimble enough to make the sounds.

Unfortunately he's had a bunch of mental gaffes too. He forgets what he's saying mid sentence. He trips over his own thoughts.

It's really an election of who's babysitters do you prefer and we don't know who Biden's babysitters are yet.
I think this one just came out yesterday. I saw somebody else make a fb post about it and asked for a link, but got no response. I think this one is going to get attention.

I can see what you are saying about it being physical deterioration on this occasion.

IDK who's doing ads for Biden, but he should get whoever is doing the commercials for Republican Voters Against Trump. Those guys are coming out swringing. Like their ads or hate them, it's some of the best political ad work since the "nails in our own coffin" ad in 2012.

These are two examples of their ads:

I can’t even find the three videos I posted in my other thread. If you search for my thread you will see the masters of the universe deleted them on YouTube. It’s time people like Jack Dorsey get what they deserve for their Nazi propaganda

I can’t even find the three videos I posted in my other thread. If you search for my thread you will see the masters of the universe deleted them on YouTube. It’s time people like Jack Dorsey get what they deserve for their Nazi propaganda
This one was just a Biden head talking with subtitles, but it wasn’t the one already posted.

This one was just a Biden head talking with subtitles, but it wasn’t the one already posted.
I’m trying to find it. His vids are good for laughs.

I truly believe Hillary will come out of the woodwork in Aug as the savior once Biden’s dementia becomes more and more on full display.

I’m trying to find it. His vids are good for laughs.

I truly believe Hillary will come out of the woodwork in Aug as the savior once Biden’s dementia becomes more and more on full display.
Maybe. It’s heading that way. Hell she might win. The media will have exerted their power through childish tantrum and hit their 5 year old wish and fulfilled their orders. All the lying, hyperbole, brainwashing, aging of cnn anchors via their souls being sold, wellit all will have “paid off,” and the American people can finally get “America first”out of their heads. The crooked establishment will be safe from the perceived threat of “the people” a little while longer.

<YeahOKJen>
No it didn’t. Here’s an article from a year and a half ago discussing it.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...-we-need-know-psychologist-column/3404007002/
I’m not pointing this out to deflect from Biden btw—I agree he seems senile, and I’m not pleased with him as the Dem nominee. Is his decline worse than Trump’s? Possibly. It honestly may be. But Trump is pretty damn bad himself. Both are clearly not mentally fit IMO.

This thread made the TS feel really good. He must be having a bad day and needed a pick me up. Biden wins easily. 1 term Trump who was impeached. He will go down as the worst failure of a president in American history.

Not to mention he doesn’t know how ramps or glasses of water work. Has he ever met Barron? I could do this all day

You know you are in trouble when your own campaign has to give you English subtitles.

He most likely is reading off a telepromter or sign board but the delivery was pretty good. And I am not even a Biden supporter.

He most likely is reading off a telepromter or sign board but the delivery was pretty good. And I am not even a Biden supporter.

You are able to be objective which most of us can be. Anyone who truly thinks Biden is any worse off than Trump when it comes to speech delivery or speaking in general is kidding themselves: both old, both have slip ups, Biden knows what he is talking about, Trump does not. He has to yell and act like a toddler whenever he is challenged

I said I don’t hate him.. But I will say he deserved to get punched in multiple occasions touching children.

Trump has him beat though, he has been accused of raping a 13 year old girl. He needed to spend time with his good friend Epstein in jail instead of being the president. But when youre as rich as Trump is you get away with murder.

I find it to be the height of hilarity for him to be talking about immigration when he and Obama deported more people than Bush.

Back