Just rewatched "Fright Night" 1985

Upgrade IMO, he also burgled Sofia Vergara & Penelope Cruz in between there I think

He was also up in Prime Mimi Rogers. Cruise is as underrated a poon hunter as he is an actor.

All time poon slayer hero list.
1.Hef
2.Jeter
3.Jackson Handle jr
4.Leo
5.Jagger
6.Tommy Lee
7.Wilt chamberlain(quantity puts him on the list)
8.Clooney
9.Stallone
10.Equus

Yeah yeah. You know hes dracula.

no Max Shreck???

he was terrifying in Nosferatu. and the fact that it was silent...... whew...

what about Willem Dafoe???

not dracula, but best vampire (succreant) is Byzantium
byzantium09.jpg

1.Hef
2.Jeter
3.Jackson Handle jr
4.Leo
5.Jagger
6.Tommy Lee
8.Clooney
9.Stallone
10.Equus

Not a bad list, but is not valid without Steve McQueen. He was practically raised in a brothel.

I like Fright Night (1985).

1.Hef
2.Jeter
3.Jackson Handle jr
4.Leo
5.Jagger
6.Tommy Lee
8.Clooney
9.Stallone
10.Equus

10?

YOUSONOFABITCH!

I dont have herpes. That puts me ahead of Derek.

no Max Shreck???

he was terrifying in Nosferatu. and the fact that it was silent...... whew...

for some reason, the creepiest part that I always remember is when nosferatu was walking around with the coffin.

10?

YOUSONOFABITCH!

I dont have herpes. That puts me ahead of Derek.

herpes are cans they refuse to stay the course, they come, they go, some times you can count on them, sometimes you cant. they're not reliable. and honestly if Sofia Vergara had one of those giant cold Sores on her lip and she said you could shag her like a drunken sailor just back from a six month cruise(in your single days of course). but you had to kiss her deeply, and passionately. you saying you wouldn't?????be honest E:cool:

Id lick her face like I was a diabetic kid and she was made out of Hershey's kisses...

Post-scientology people have forgotten how he was the quintessential leading man in Hollywood for awhile.

The only dude ever I'd say I would trade lives with if I could.

apparently Kendra Wilkinson said that Hef loads up on ed drugs, makes all the new bunnies line up out side of his room, they come in one at a time he shags them for a bout a minute then the next one comes in. so to believe what she said that is simultaneously the sickest, and most glorious bit of debauchery I've ever heard of. no wonder Fred Durst never left that place. wonder what hef made durst do to get to be the house guest that never left. lol . Just like to add that I hate Durst.

[/B]

apparently Kendra Wilkinson said that Hef loads up on ed drugs, makes all the new bunnies line up out side of his room, they come in one at a time he shags them for a bout a minute then the next one comes in. so to believe what she said that is simultaneously the sickest, and most glorious bit of debauchery I've ever heard of. no wonder Fred Durst never left that place. wonder what hef made durst do to get to be the house guest that never left. lol . Just like to add that I hate Durst.

This story confirms my position on Hef. I didn't know this about Fred. Damn. Just...damn.

I forgot to mention I watched Fright Night last night. Wasn't as awesome as I recalled but still pretty good.

Willem Dafoe was super creepy in Shadow of the Vampire

maxresdefault.jpg

Keifer Sutherland in Lost Boys

kiefer-sutherland.jpg

Bill Paxton in Near Dark

near-dark-4.jpg

Too many good ones you listed so I won't choose. But I did come in to concur that Fright Night is an awesome, entertaining movie. Probably one of the best vampire themed films of the past thirty years.

I forgot to mention I watched Fright Night last night. Wasn't as awesome as I recalled but still pretty good.

yeah I don't have a big bone to pick against Fred or lim bizkit although now when I hear "rollin" I have an irresistible urge to want to shoot my self in the face. beyond that and the fact that he's probably bagged more top shelf poon than I have ever even seen then yes I rather hate him. I think my next thread will be most reviled celebrity lol.(yes I know bieb's by a landslide)

Now keeping with the theme of the thread. if there was a real life vamp, wouldn't it be Hugh Heffner? I mean look at the similarity's between him and Dracula. both are evil, both are seemingly ageless, both are only seen at night, both have a way with the dames. the playboy mansion is a sort of dark ages baron's possessed house.
they even have similar attire.

and quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if Heff drinks young virgin blood. other than that he seems like a swell bloke that I'd love to party with...if I partied anymore that is lol.

Back