Just rewatched "Fright Night" 1985

"Motherfucker... I like that"

Dude can't act and he looks like a douche.

Shame the remake was such a steaming pile of garbage.

yeah I think it's past time for a worst remake ever thread. my vote will be the Red Dawn the original was so good the remake. made me want to shed tears:icon_cry2 do to anger, and disappointment. I fear for my emotional state if TOPGUN 2 is shit. though not a remake per se. i just don't want to see another iconic film be lessened do to a terrible sequel or remake.

Most remakes of classic are devoid of any type of soul or substance, just like the people who enjoy them.

Amanda Bearse also known as 'D'arcy' from Married with Children was sexy as hell in Fright Night.

Amanda Bearse also known as 'D'arcy' from Married with Children was sexy as hell in Fright Night.

TRUE but I'm partial to the sistas and sanaa lathan was working it in blade.still haven't for given her for A V P though:icon_evil

Mr. Barlow scared me the most as a kid. I don't even remember much about Salem's Lot except that creepy mofo.

Out of your list I'd go with Lestat, much like the author I didn't think Cruise had it in him but he was awesome in that movie.

I think Thomas Ian Griffith's Valek in Vampires is underrated

All time...Lugosi, people still mimic him when doing a Dracula impression

Buffy...

TheMasterKurtBarlow1979.jpg

Thomas Ian Griffith in Vampires (with James Woods) was actually really scary and creepy

Blade is a far superior vampire killer than buffy or van helsing."all of their powers" "none of their weaknesses"

Out of your list I'd go with Lestat, much like the author I didn't think Cruise had it in him but he was awesome in that movie.

I think Thomas Ian Griffith's Valek in Vampires is underrated

All time...Lugosi, people still mimic him when doing a Dracula impression

yeah Cruise killed it. but at what point did tom officially go insane? was it the oprah coach thing? or the matt lauer interview? I guess if I was losing Nicole kidman, and downgrading to katy holmes I'd be a lil crazy too.

Recently saw Tobe Hooper's adaptation of Salem's Lot for the first time and no vampire has made me shit my pants quite like Mr. Barlow. I know he's not nearly as monstrous in the book but I don't care, he was creepy as all hell.

Upgrade IMO, he also burgled Sofia Vergara & Penelope Cruz in between there I think

YOU DID MEAN TO TYPE UPGRADE DIDNT YOU ?:eek: come on mang there is not a human male that if given the choice between prime katy and prime Nicole that wouldn't take Nicole. bugs bunny empty glove smack for you sir.

Recently saw Tobe Hooper's adaptation of Salem's Lot for the first time and no vampire has made me shit my pants quite like Mr. Barlow. I know he's not nearly as monstrous in the book but I don't care, he was creepy as all hell.

I'm surprised no body has sided with me as fars as Dorff's Deacon Frost character. maybe its because he was turned and not a "true blood". you guys are being elitest

Gary Oldman could lay claim to greatest villain, period, for that role. I don't necessarily agree that he doesn't get his due for his acting in general, because a lot of folks, especially around here, drink his Kool-aid. But for that specific role, I don't believe he gets enough credit, nor does that movie in general.

Possibly the GOAT vampire movie.

Boulders be dropping truth bombs like....uh....big....rocks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back