Just rewatched DP vs Gaethje

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
is it just me or does Dustin P have the bext boxing in the UFC? I used to think it was Max but his lack of punching power has really been bothering me recently.

Anyways that was an amazing fight we deserve a rematch when Do Bronx coughs up the belt

67509DDC-07C0-4707-9CF1-AE007F02942E.jpeg

Last edited:
ALSO WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE COMMENTARY ON ABOUT WITH THE LEG KICKS HOLY SHIT THAT WAS WEIRD

Poirier has technically better striking but Justin has a lot more power.

Hoping to see these guys run it back someday. Of course as long as that idiot McGregor is in the mix, we have to see rematch #1200

Doostin created patient Gaethje. Even Justin got tired of losing brain cells after that bout.

Alvarez too. Justin always got by on raw power and atheticism. Fighting those two guys who are sheer trench fighters made him realize he had to fight more defensively and pace himself better. The dividends showed in the Ferguson fight

Since I also agree that it's an amazing fight and had actually re-watched it a couple of days ago, you get the free fight video in your thread. Enjoy.

Nice! Thanks for the vid brother!

Dustin definitely has some of the best boxing in the UFC but Gaethje was still sloppy as hell at that time.

Great fight that lived up to ths hype & maybe surpassed it. I would take Poirier again in a potential rematch.

Anyways that was an amazing we deserve a rematch when Do Bronx coughs up the belt
Easier said than done..

Haters gonna hate..
InfantileCleverCrane-max-1mb.gif

ALSO WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE COMMENTARY ON ABOUT WITH THE LEG KICKS HOLY SHIT THAT WAS WEIRD
Was the commentary team biased towards Justin's kicks? I don't remember that, I do remember Dustin eating a lot of them. I believe Dustin has been quoted saying that's the most damage he's ever taken in a fight win or lose.

Was the commentary team biased towards Justin's kicks? I don't remember that, I do remember Dustin eating a lot of them. I believe Dustin has been quoted saying that's the most damage he's ever taken in a fight win or lose.

Yes they were even when Gaethje was eating twenty punch combos to the face I’ve never seen commentary so weirdly off before

Would love to see Poirier vs Gaethje 2.0

Back