Rewatch Just rewatched chimaev vs usman

He’s never coming back, he’s a greased up oil baron now dabbling in high end real estate.

<{1-10}>

Fight wasn’t even close yet you say it was a gifted decision. That was a straight up ass beating
View attachment 1032905
View attachment 1032906
are we gonna act like usman didn't roll out of bed for this fight and that it wasn't 2020 usman either. saying that he's one of the most dangerous in the mw division atm is nuts when his only win is against a unprepared welterweight vet and holland.

khazmat has to be the most overrated in the sport...i needa see him against some top tier mws to considerhow high his ceiling is. throw him in the cage with strickland,izzy, cannonier, whittaker etc. i think the perfect fight for him though would be costa. both of them are inactive as hell, costa seemed to show promise in the whittaker fight too
Lol why cuz he went to decisions with arguably the second best we all time, and a dec against a number 1 title challenger

Lol why cuz he went to decisions with arguably the second best we all time, and a dec against a number 1 title challenger
are we gonna act like usman didn't roll out off bed and take that fight, not to mention we are not talking about 2019-2020 usman anymore....since when was holland a title challenger? if you are talking about burns, i don't think that matters much considering khazmat moved up to mw

Rewatched this fight today and it wasn't as close as I remembered

Khamzat did nothing with the take downs
His striking is bang average, Usman was winning those exchanges.

He will get found out pretty soon

Khamzats fights in the Middleeast division.

Saudi oil money in the hands of the judges..

You asked how he got a 10-8 round in the first round and then bring up round 2 & 3. That's not how rounds are scored.
Not sure how you can ask why a 10-8 in the first. With 4:35 out of 5:00 control time with 61-5 difference in total strikes is about as clear 10-8 as possible.

not a single significant strike was landed in the first round
i'm sorry, a bunch of pitterpatter punches and inucuous control should not warrant a 10-8
you have a npc understanding of mma

how the hell did they gave a 10-8 in that first round? borz barely did anything other than taking him down
got outstruck in both the second and third rounds, landing nothing but fruitless takedowns

it's the second fight this dude "wins" with the judges help

I agree bro it’s all politics. Usman won. Khamzat looked terrible he’s basically only a one round fighter. He was breathing so hard after the fight 5 rds he would have been done

lol what? He dominated Usman which is why it was a 10-8 and almost choked him out. Usman never came close to winning that fight and couldn’t even score a takedown which is his bread and butter. A few jabs doesn’t win you fights, it’s obvious khamzat got tired after ragdolling Usman so he took the 2nd round off then ragdolled him again in the 3rd.

Usman had ZERO significant moments in the fight. He was in survival mode

It's one of those fights where everyone is rooting for one guy / the big underdog / hate the other guy so absolutely ANYTHING that the guy does becomes 10x larger than it really was

Glassfhat had to pretend his hand was broken, as an excuse for his performance against Marty

<36>

How can you post the fight and ask why the first round was a 10-8????

Not even 10 seconds in and Khamzat takes Usman down and basically pounds on him non stop blasting him from the top for 4:50 min straight lol.

I don't know how much more total domination you can get than that lol.

Khamzat beat Usman in the first round like a dude bullying a child. Then he broke his hand and STILL made it razorclose in the following rounds. It is clear as day that Khamzat is the better mixed martial artist and he will be champ soon.

imagine using this "he broke his hand" excuse as if these things dont happen to fighters mid-fight all the time
the truth is he has one round cardio and barely did any damage to 36, no knees, bloated, never fought at mw usman

lol what? He dominated Usman which is why it was a 10-8 and almost choked him out. Usman never came close to winning that fight and couldn’t even score a takedown which is his bread and butter. A few jabs doesn’t win you fights, it’s obvious khamzat got tired after ragdolling Usman so he took the 2nd round off then ragdolled him again in the 3rd.

Usman had ZERO significant moments in the fight. He was in survival mode

suure, he "ragdolled" him by getting pieced up on the feet and then landing a takedown and doing no damage

If you think round 1 wasn't a 10-8 then I suggest you learn the judging criteria because it absolutely is the definition of a 10-8 round

Khamzat won rounds 1 and 3. If you think Usman was robbed, you have no fucking clue what you're watching.

Stop crying and making excuses about "Usman got out of bed" and "Usman never fought at MW"

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES. They fought, Khamzat won. Deal with it.

Back