Just re-watched JDS vs Cain II just to listen to Rogan's commentary

Meh, I dont see it. maybe Im not observant enough. Im cool with that though. I just enjoy the whole experience, and it would suck if my panties bunched up whenever Rogan is commentating. He praises alot of fighters like that, and he isnt going anywhere. You will get alot of people to agree with you though, bashing Rogan has always been popular in these forums.

His biased commentary definitely effected the outcome of the fight.

JDS actually won that fight 48-47. Its pretty obvious that the judges listened in on Joe's commentary and was swayed toward giving the decision to Cain.

Why can't you people see that? This is all Joe Rogan's fault. Plus, he's a big meanie head who didn't say anything nice about JDS.

Yep, I kept in mind the completely one sided nature of the fight. It was more than just commenting on Cain destroying JDS. It was nut riding.

i don't understand what you mean because a lot of people can't tell the difference between the two, and I don't think you can either.

If someone says Cain is dominating when he is, and Junior looks terrible when he does, where's the nuthugging?

it's 99% the "this is the cain we expected in the 1st fight" stuff that people are really talking about, but that's not nuthugging either. That is also the truth. That IS the cain we expected (we being mma fans and most of the mma community--win or lose, we expected cain to look a lot like that)

My goodness...

In the 5th round (1-2-3-4-5), Cain was gassed (tired, out of energy, slowing down). Rogan was constantly commenting (saying, speaking) during the 5th round, that Cain has the best (excellent, better than average, great) cardio non-stop and wouldn't acknowledge how tired he was.

That was just one example.

And he doesn't?

I'm still waiting for that heavyweight with better cardio.

JDS actually won that fight 48-47. Its pretty obvious that the judges listened in on Joe's commentary and was swayed toward giving the decision to Cain.

Why can't you people see that? This is all Joe Rogan's fault. Plus, he's a big meanie head who didn't say anything nice about JDS.

He won rounds 1,2, and 5 AT LEAST!!!

JDS didn't do much in the whole fight, Cain did, How else is he suppose to call it?

lol.............

He won rounds 1,2, and 5 AT LEAST!!!

If only Joe had acknowledged that Cain was gassed after the second!! JDS used telepathy to hear Joe's commentary. He would have realized Cain was gassed if Rogan just said it then he would have pounced on Cain and got the KO. Not to mention the fact that all the nut hugging discouraged Junior.

Would have been a completely different fight without Joe's biased, blatant nut huggery. One thing Joe has yet to learn about this sport is that if you're going to hug a pair of brown nuts, they better be Brazilian.

Rogan can only see a fight from one side. This is known

Rogan can only see a fight from one side. This is known

hes only human. Its not that easy to think in a neutral voice when you are a fight fan as well. at least hes not that biased compared to guys like larry merchant and that k1 australian announcer. i think they call him the voice?

so many people actually agreeing with ts... not sure if jds fans or just stupid..

He was on Cain's nuts because what else was there to say? it was a one sided beatdown

I think Joe is slightly biased but not in a bad way. I mean he's a fan too. I think I'd rather him than some choad like Joe Buck who doesn't know anything about the sport commentating on the match. He gets caught up in the fight just like the rest of us. Some big shot lands, he's going to get excited.

Cain puts in a dominating performance... That's what he's going to talk about because that's what's happening. If JDS was out striking and stuffing Cain's takedowns, You'd be hearing about what a good job JDS was doing.

I can say though that, if there is a guy that Rogan likes, like a lot. His bias shows quite a bit more. But you can say that about every commentator out there. For example, Mark May does everything in his power to go out of the way to talk about how shitty Ohio State is whenever they're relevant.

I re watched as well. Hard to not sound like you're "sack riding" when one opponent is completely dominating a dominant champion who knocked the guy out before in just over a minute. I was rooting for JDS , but I probably would sound the same if I were to be commentating.

yeah, I agree. I was going for JDS, but there was no other way to commentate the fight.

what were the comments that are causing this "sacking riding" shit?

I keep seeing people saying it, but not any examples.

His commentary was about as balanced as the fight, which ironically showed how unbiased it was.

Back