Just re-watched JDS vs Cain II just to listen to Rogan's commentary

There wasn't much to praise JDS on during that fight, sucky as that sounds. If he's not talking about Cain, what else is there? The very few shots Junior did land, he was trying to dramatize it as much as one can during such a beatdown.

I was getting annoyed how he was calling the fight over by the end of the first bell. Even Anik was getting frustrated because every time he opened his mouth Joe would start ranting about the fight being over. Eventually Anik just said "Well, I guess the ending is a foregone conclusion..." and pretty much shut up from there.

The later rounds were filled with a lot of dead air. How do you comment on a fight when the guy next to you is declaring it over already?

It was also pretty disrespectful to completely downplay JDS's first win in the second and to mock Miller's flexibility and call him "son." I also lol'd during the end of the Miller-Lauzon fight because Joe was all "Omg look he's throwing elbows! His hand must be broken!", when Miller was throwing standing elbows from the beginning and that's what opened Lauzon up so bad.

Whatever though, just commentary. Doesn't matter.

I thought it was pretty funny in the fourth and fifth rounds, when Cain was clearly gassed and couldn't even take down a JDS that could barely stand, that Rogan was still going on and on about Cain's cardio.

You sure as hell don't act like it. You are essentially calling people dumb, when you were the one to re-watch a fight for commentary. That is the pot calling the kettle black. :redface:

Catch up on what exactly?

Why are you so worried about why I re-watched a fight? Does it affect your life in any way?

And you seem to be taking the "Rogan approach" to Jopo.

What did JDS do exactly to deserve praise during the fight besides gas and get dominated?
"Juniors chin is slowly but surely grinding Cains fist out"

What did JDS do exactly to deserve praise during the fight besides gas and get dominated?
"Juniors chin is slowly but surely grinding Cains fist out"

Do you people just don't get it or refuse to believe it?

Commentators are supposed to provide an unbiased commentary on the fight. Period. Regardless of how the fight is going for either side.

Why are you so worried about why I re-watched a fight? Does it affect your life in any way?

And you seem to be taking the "Rogan approach" to Jopo.

"Just re-watched JDS vs Cain II just to listen to Rogan's commentary" That's what your thread is about genius. It doesn't effect me because I don't cater to stupidity, I insult it. Is your IQ high enough to get that?

If pointing out someone is correct is taking the "Rogan approach"? Then yes, yes I am.

JDS got mauled. Rogan said he was getting mauled. I don't see what's so hard about it.

Commentators are supposed to provide an unbiased commentary on the fight. Period. Regardless of how the fight is going for either side.

And what was he supposed to say? JDS was doing nothing for Rogan to say anything about. Was he supposed to make stuff up and insult our intelligence?

Are you stupid? Commentators are suppose to COMMENTATE on what's going on during the fight. Junior was getting dominated during the fight so obviously he had nothing to say about him.

Go get a tissue.

"Just re-watched JDS vs Cain II just to listen to Rogan's commentary" That's what your thread is about genius. It doesn't effect me because I don't cater to stupidity, I insult it. Is your IQ high enough to get that?

If pointing out someone is correct is taking the "Rogan approach"? Then yes, yes I am.

1. It's affect not "effect".

2. You've posted in this thread several times although you consider it "stupid" that I re-watched for the fight to listen to the commentary and that you don't "cater to stupidity".

3. The "Rogan approach" is nut hugging and you just admitted to doing so.

4. Why are you so mad?

I don't think rogan means to do this but his commentary usually focuses on just one fighter. He does this often for whatever reason, it was apparent in the leben fight as well. It seems like it is usually the guy he knows better of the two.

Are you stupid? Commentators are suppose to COMMENTATE on what's going on during the fight. Junior was getting dominated during the fight so obviously he had nothing to say about him.

Go get a tissue.

Are you stupid? How is it difficult to understand that I wasn't talking about the fact that Cain was destroying JDS?

In simple words for you to understand. It was the clear sack riding by Rogan. Ie: Cain was gassed in the 5th but Rogan kept glorifying how Cain's cardio is unmatched, etc, etc.

So, to sum it up for you. The fight was one-sided, commentary would clearly state that, but Rogan was sack riding with his comments.

I enjoyed Rogan's commentating. Not bias at all.

lol

i bet on cain and was cheering for cain. i was thinking during the 3rd round that rogan can slow down on the cain train any time now, its not a beatdown anymore. rogan finally chilled out in the 5th

he was spot on in the first round and a half though

Are you stupid? How is it difficult to understand that I wasn't talking about the fact that Cain was destroying JDS?

In simple words for you to understand. It was the clear sack riding by Rogan. Ie: Cain was gassed in the 5th but Rogan kept glorifying how Cain's cardio is unmatched, etc, etc.

So, to sum it up for you. The fight was one-sided, commentary would clearly state that, but Rogan was sack riding with his comments.

Who has cardio as good as Cain?
I'll wait for your answer.

The truth isn't bias, sorry pal.

I actually had to mute the volume during this fight because of Rogan, this is coming from someone who listens to his podcasts every other week.

I love the guy but he needs to stop gushing over good american wrestlers.

Who has cardio as good as Cain?
I'll wait for your answer.

The truth isn't bias, sorry pal.

My goodness...

In the 5th round (1-2-3-4-5), Cain was gassed (tired, out of energy, slowing down). Rogan was constantly commenting (saying, speaking) during the 5th round, that Cain has the best (excellent, better than average, great) cardio non-stop and wouldn't acknowledge how tired he was.

That was just one example.

1. It's affect not "effect".

2. You've posted in this thread several times although you consider it "stupid" that I re-watched for the fight to listen to the commentary and that you don't "cater to stupidity".

3. The "Rogan approach" is nut hugging and you just admitted to doing so.

4. Why are you so mad?

1. Correcting simple grammar mistakes. Another sign of butthurt.

2. Right, to insult you...

3. I don't think I did.

4. Because it burns when I pee.

It was accurate commentating he was just telling it like it was. Takedowns, good combinations he mentioned a couple of times the looks on the fighters faces and their demeanor in between rounds.

Back