Just re-watched JDS vs Cain II just to listen to Rogan's commentary

His commentary was pretty bad. Even early in the first round when Cain was failing to get takedown after takedown, he was riding his nuts.

Cain dominated, no doubt but the commentary was bad. Anik was virtually non-existent while the fights were going on.

Rogan says a lot of things. The man and his hyperbole..

Watch it without sound and clearly Junior won that fight.

Robbery of the year right there.

Yeah from the start of the fight you could tell Rogan was going to me all up in Cains ass. Its nothing out of the ordinary for Rogan. He is a company man.

What the fuck is a commentator supposed to do in a totally one sided fight? Would you be happy if Joe ripped up the way Cain dominated JDS? Come the fuck on.....

Downplay the JDS's victory over Cain isn't one of the supposed things to do.

A commentator is supposed to provide an unbiased commentary on a fight. I would be happy if people would use their brain and read my OP before making stupid comments.

Your OP was stupid. What was Rogan supposed to say? "JDS looked great getting punched in the face there," "JDS has spent the last 20 seconds on his feet, that is the best hes done all round. Congrats JDS."

There is only so much you can say about a one sided fight. It happens to all be about the person dominating the fight. He praised the few uppercuts JDS landed. Not much more you could ask for.

Maybe he was "riding Cain's sack" because he completely dominated the fight.

During my live viewing, I kept thinking Rogan was being a biased dick, but I realized it only seemed that way because, unfortunately, JDS just wasn't able to gain any offensive momentum.

I was more outraged by him swinging off of Garcias nuts when Holloway was countering every punch.

Rewatched the fight a few times already, don't know what people wanted Rogan to say, Cain dominated the fight for five rounds.

It was a complete domination, how.else do u call that?

If anything the nuthugging shows how much Joe appreciates JDS. He was praising cain for dominating a great great fighter;

Agree with you TS. I'm not a fan of either Cain or JDS, but Rogan was riding Cain.

I don't understand why people say that. Cain was winning every single second of the fight and putting on a masterpiece and Rogan was saying what he saw inside the octagon. He wasn't lying when he said Cain looks awesome.

well you gotta consider that junior really didnt do much more than be a mobile punching bag in that fight

I re watched as well. Hard to not sound like you're "sack riding" when one opponent is completely dominating a dominant champion who knocked the guy out before in just over a minute. I was rooting for JDS , but I probably would sound the same if I were to be commentating.

Said what I was thinking. Except for the part about rooting for JDS, because I was rooting for Cain :p

it was Bias but i cant really blame him, he's crazy passionate, he goes a little overboard but it's actually kind of nice to see

Yes Rogan only talked about Cain due to the fact that he was the only one mounting any offense whatsoever, what a nuthugger

Back