• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just met PVZ

These dudes who post on here about how fake breasts are gross... seriously laughable. Probably into broad chested physiques with huge lats and six packs.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
look good/great but feel like water balloons...the super expensive silicone ones feel better but still can't compare to natural heavy hangers

trust me.

p.s. Helen Yee is a cold fish in bed

You can tell she's a big girl. And I don't mean this negatively, she is a brute.

Lol for sure thought this was troll, very nice ts.

look good/great but feel like water balloons...the super expensive silicone ones feel better but still can't compare to natural heavy hangers

trust me.

p.s. Helen Yee is a cold fish in bed

Trust you. LOL! I have plenty of my own experience, and I concur. My point is that men acting as if they'd walk away from a gorgeous woman with fake breasts just sound like choads.

As for me, as long as they're done right, beneath the existing fat, and use saline or whatever the softer material is, I'm happy. I've even gotten down with some straight up bolt ons, which of course feel ridiculous - but who cares?

Don't believe. All of Sherdog is 6'0"+ 300 lbs muscular men that put Brock Lesnar to shame.

Trust you. LOL! I have plenty of my own experience, and I concur. My point is that men acting as if they'd walk away from a gorgeous woman with fake breasts just sound like choads.

As for me, as long as they're done right, beneath the existing fat, and use saline or whatever the softer material is, I'm happy. I've even gotten down with some straight up bolt ons, which of course feel ridiculous - but who cares?
that's true...i love all whores

how do I upload this picture on my phone?

Looking very nice. Husband Austin was cool too.
They were going to get bagel sandwiches this morning.

v3dwxZd_d.jpg
why no pic with Mr. Vanzant? Saving that one for your private stash?

how do I upload this picture on my phone?

Looking very nice. Husband Austin was cool too.
They were going to get bagel sandwiches this morning.

v3dwxZd_d.jpg

Shirley's Bagels is great. Lucky bastard, I go there all the time and have never seen PVZ. Saw Rocksalt & Tony at the Triangle and Uriah Hall at Boulevard before though.

Did she try to sell you something or follow her on IG?

You kinda look like you could have had a cameo as the older brother's friend On Boy Meets World. I guess the shirt and hairstyle remind me of it.
Nah, I think I was touching her back.
tenor.gif

Did she ask you to twerk out?

Shirley's Bagels is great. Lucky bastard, I go there all the time and have never seen PVZ. Saw Rocksalt & Tony at the Triangle and Uriah Hall at Boulevard before though.
That’s pretty cool. Did you talk to them? I’ve seen RDA twice at fashion island. Last time was when he just got back from beating Robbie Lawler and he was cool as shit. I wanted a photo with him but I just kept bowing to him and saying thank you, thank you. I was much more chill with Paige

There's a forum somewhere where PVZ started a thread about meeting a sherdogger but he was tall and had a decent hairline

You kinda look like you could have had a cameo as the older brother's friend On Boy Meets World. I guess the shirt and hairstyle remind me of it.

tenor.gif

Did she ask you to twerk out?
I’m glad she didn’t cuz I have sciatic issues right now and wouldn’t be able to perform my best.

Does she smells nice?

Btw, you look small for sherdog, pal. I like the pic regardless.

Smells like flowers.

Typical Sherdoggers are 280 shredded even on the off season, but OP is a good dude he has a good vibe about him no homo

That's so fucked up.

You basically told him "hey you dont matter. Take this pic of me and your wife"

Messed up man.

OP has proven that us Sherdoggers (Sherkings) are pure alphas, got her husband snapping pics as he seduces PVZ

Back