• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just met PVZ

Yo TS, looks like Shirleys?

Sausage, egg, and chee on everything. With a box of Sidecar donuts. <DCWhoa>
Yes, Shirley’s. I get the bacon avocado on a jalapeño bagel. I’m not waiting in that line at sidecar for some bacon donuts though

Plus you can roast the shit out of me because I don’t know how to blur my face out

Poor man's Jason Momoa lookin' ass.

Nah, bro. Just fucking with you. You have style. No homo.

"Must. Not. Raise. Fist. In. Air. Like. Sherdog. Douchebag."

My first time taking a picture with a famous fighter. I’m excited and want to share. Plus you can roast the shit out of me because I don’t know how to blur my face out

I planned on doing that untill I saw you looking like Brandon Lee(no homo).

I don’t like that hair choice and outfit of her
But she’s still cute as hell

how do I upload this picture on my phone?

Looking very nice. Husband Austin was cool too.
They were going to get bagel sandwiches this morning.

v3dwxZd_d.jpg

i mean this is just a slap in the face to children with cancer, not only did she not shave her hair off but she's actually wearing hair extensions now

God damn. Ts reach Cant be normal. T-tex arms.

Nice pic and Thanks for the upload!

Yes, Shirley’s. I get the bacon avocado on a jalapeño bagel. I’m not waiting in that line at sidecar for some bacon donuts though

<mma3>Lazy motherfucker

Nah, my wife always wants to try the new flavor. But that's crazy, my other bagel order is the bacon, avocado, and cream cheese on jalapeno.

My first time taking a picture with a famous fighter. I’m excited and want to share. Plus you can roast the shit out of me because I don’t know how to blur my face out

We can roast you for having less technical skills than your average special needs 5 year old.

I think you’re hot, good work
Paige is known to get thirsty so I hope you were ready

@Calipwnia is one of the biggest trolls in the heavies.

If you believe that’s him, I feel sorry for you.

That is not you.

<{UberTS}>

Sherbros are not manlets.

Back