• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just met PVZ

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
how do I upload this picture on my phone?

Looking very nice. Husband Austin was cool too.
They were going to get bagel sandwiches this morning.

v3dwxZd_d.jpg

Last edited:
pics or it didnt happen

upload it to an imgur site or some shit if you cant just past it to the thread

Idk who browses sherdog on mobile.

what's the point
My first time taking a picture with a famous fighter. I’m excited and want to share. Plus you can roast the shit out of me because I don’t know how to blur my face out

My first time taking a picture with a famous fighter. I’m excited and want to share. Plus you can roast the shit out of me because I don’t know how to blur my face out
<DontBelieve1>

Wheres the pic op, you have my attention

We'll just roast you for being a technological cretin. It's 2019 and you don't know how to upload a picture? Why don't you ask the nurse next time she comes to change your bedpan? Grampa!

Click the button that says upload a file.

Those fake bewbs are gross

Those fake bewbs are gross

Congratulations on coming out, I know it was probably tough for you but I want you to know your sherdog brethren support you bro.

#lovewins #youreclearlygay #tittiesaretittiesdude

<17>

Does she smells nice?

Btw, you look small for sherdog, pal. I like the pic regardless.

We'll just roast you for being a technological cretin. It's 2019 and you don't know how to upload a picture? Why don't you ask the nurse next time she comes to change your bedpan? Grampa!
I am proud to be old school

Back