Just met D.C.

One of the last few of my favorites that I haven't met in person.

Wild that it happened now, seeing as I don't see MMA nearly as much and he's been retired for a bit and doesn't live in TX.

Definitely a cool surprise, tho.

View attachment 854239
why is the ceiling made of white chocolate and nuts???

Wild that it happened now, seeing as I don't see MMA nearly as much and he's been retired for a bit and doesn't live in TX.

View attachment 854239
But .......where's the check-in desk??? and the departure lounge??
All Sherbros know very well that these "I met this fighter" only ever happens at an airport..... where are the airport pics?!?!?

thank you sir!

ps. Chances of this being Shooped = 97.4%.

View attachment 854239
"Hey man.....yeah I'm DC. Pleasure to meet you. ........ Hey just give me a hand with this towel for a second man."

20210512_204854-v2s.jpg

I don't care if it makes me sound poor, I'll never understand why there should be couture label t-shirts.

View attachment 854239
Dang.. sucks to be the crippled guy on the left with the curled up deformed arm. lol

Worried about the dude, he’s a great commentator, I hope his slip ups are nerves. Respect the man more than Jones, but I can relate to both of them.

View attachment 854239
You have same hairline as actor who is playing Loki, great work

Back