Just met D.C.

tenor.gif

You should get some felt and use a marker on it to match your hair color and tape it on your runaway hairline.
Or harvest some pubes and butt hair and glue it on your hairline. You’ll have to collect and save up awhile or it might look silly if you don’t glue enough on trying to get too immediate of a fix.

that's awesome bro. did you ask him any questions or anything?

The only ones left that would be awesome to meet will be almost impossible, seeing as Fedor is secluded in Russia and Mirko is holed up in Croatia.

Would be cool to bump into Reem or Rampage, tho.

Very cool TS :) DC seems like one of the cooler UFC champs to meet. Frank Mir in 2004 or so was the coolest I ever met, he talked my ear off for like 30 minutes more than once. Him and DC are similar in the way that they are talkative and genuinely passionate with fans and super passionate about the sport. I met Frank through a friend, it wasn't a meet and greet thing, but they are always cooler in person. Well usually. I was a huge Sugar Ray Leonard fan growing up and I met him when I was doing a food show for this company I worked at and the food show was at the same place as "The Contender Show" finale (different than the UFC version and before it) and he ran it at the time, anyway, he was a total dick. Some people are just different in person. DC seems like he'd just always be cool though. Thanks for sharing.

The only ones left that would be awesome to meet will be almost impossible, seeing as Fedor is secluded in Russia and Mirko is holed up in Croatia.

Would be cool to bump into Reem or Rampage, tho.

Rampage is an asshole in person. I mean, he was alright, he trained at my friends gym for a few weeks while in this area just to stay in shape, and he was like how seems and it threw me off cause I thought he just joked around a ton. I watched Rampage since Gladiator Challenge, when he wore a singlet. He's like he acts. Of course he over does stuff in interviews, but it's close.

Very cool TS :) DC seems like one of the cooler UFC champs to meet. Frank Mir in 2004 or so was the coolest I ever met, he talked my ear off for like 30 minutes more than once. Him and DC are similar in the way that they are talkative and genuinely passionate with fans and super passionate about the sport. I met Frank through a friend, it wasn't a meet and greet thing, but they are always cooler in person. Well usually. I was a huge Sugar Ray Leonard fan growing up and I met him when I was doing a food show for this company I worked at and the food show was at the same place as "The Contender Show" finale (different than the UFC version and before it) and he ran it at the time, anyway, he was a total dick. Some people are just different in person. DC seems like he'd just always be cool though. Thanks for sharing.

Np, bro.

Good to see other peeps meeting their favorites.

Always thought that was a big difference with MMA and a lot of other sports: fighter accessability.

Back