Just met D.C.

When sherdoggers post pics of themselves, you truly get to see how many closet homosexuals post here lol so many people obsessing over rhe TS' looks.

Imagine the odds of randomly meeting someone at a meet and greet you drove 300 miles to get to after waiting on line for 2 hours...Crazy.

One of the last few of my favorites that I haven't met in person.

Wild that it happened now, seeing as I don't see MMA nearly as much and he's been retired for a bit and doesn't live in TX.

Definitely a cool surprise, tho.

View attachment 854239
I haven’t read but the first page before responding myself, so hopefully no one has said this yet. You look like a cross between Paul Rudd and Jon Hamm. Have yourself a fine day.

Did you walk up to him and say.....

"Are you still there pussy?"

<JonesLaugh>

I haven’t read but the first page before responding myself, so hopefully no one has said this yet. You look like a cross between Paul Rudd and Jon Hamm. Have yourself a fine day.
Jon Hamm is a handsome man. TS looks nothing like him.

Why does the airport have UFC signs up?

Jon Hamm is a handsome man. TS looks nothing like him.
The Jon Hamm part was a throw away after thought. I, and many others, already complimented him by comparing him to Paul Rudd.
c1175093ab5f1ca6f9808a2944057d36.gif

I'd say that DC and TS are doing a rap/rock fusion group for middle aged dads.
This is the base of the boomer band. Now we need the sex symbol and the odd looking guy who people will question his sexual preferences even tho it shouldn’t matter.

Back