Shoop Just met Conor Mcgregor

Yo people are mentioning your teeth but if they allowed biting in MMA you'd be a champ.

Conor also tries to out angle everyone he's in a photo with. So I believe your 6 feet tall and won't get insta banned.

• Haha
Reactions: Gio
Conor gets a lot of hate. But the guy seems like one of the most fan friendly athletes around. Good Stuff.

My old training partner/friend saw him randomly in Venice Beach during his 145 run.

Apparently he stopped everything he was doing, took pictures and talked.

I do NOT like Conor and a lot of what he changed the sport into, but I will give him some major props for treating fans well.

All these people talking shit about being into luxury shows such a lack of self awareness

I'm personally not so naive that I think if I became wealthy and could afford it I wouldn't develop some taste for material goods that I don't have now. And would only appreciate them for the engineering or how limited they may be or because my buddies are into them 🙄

If you remember me from my Pfl vs Bellator show you know that I'm the worst at taking selfies but I really believe that Conor took this opportunity to flex his watch

BldRJIN.jpeg
You look like David blaines illegitimate son

Conor probably didn't want any smoke with your dad, especially after all this shaman talk.

He had no choice but to take a photo

<BC1>

If you remember me from my Pfl vs Bellator show you know that I'm the worst at taking selfies but I really believe that Conor took this opportunity to flex his watch

BldRJIN.jpeg
Where are you @ff? Did you take the pic? All I see is Conor and a Manlet.

You did not have the decency to grace the picture with your 6’5, 230 lb shredded sherdogger awesomeness.. now Conor had to pose with a random Manlet 😅

BldRJIN.jpeg
What sort of cologne does he wear?
Spicy, woody, warm, fresh, floral???

• Haha
Reactions: Gio
You look like David blaines illegitimate son

Conor probably didn't want any smoke with your dad, especially after all this shaman talk.

He had no choice but to take a photo

<BC1>
Fook me

Don't be tornin me Inta anything.... unnatural

6'7 250lb TS didn't want to offend Conor so he got on his knees for the picture. Understandable. Hespect.

Never know why giant watches like that are appealing.

It looks like something off a Willy Wonka movie.
Ask Ngannou, he almost got bankrupt and asked money from Usman because of buying expensive watches

Back