Just me or is everyone an alcoholic?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who like ´´oh i have glass or two or 3 or 4 a day but not alcoholic´´´ wtf is that?

Everyone i know to likes to get beers or drinks more than 2x a week usually like 3 or 2x weekdays in addition to weekend.

It fine but got me thinking most people seem to need alcohol to socialize and they look at you weird if you say you dont drink much let alone you not drinking much for health or bodybuilding reasons.

I think of an alcoholic as someone who needs to drink it during the day.

@LEGS MAHONEY is a big alcoholic tbh. You can verify this with all the posts about having a winery and a cat ranch.

He also eats cats btw.

Very strange dude.

I love getting shitfaxed hammered at the pub with my pals and posting on sherdog, I had one thread back before the great purge and the title was something like “hooker funk stink” but I stopped doing it when my pals started having kids and I didn’t

I am. Was up to a 5th a day for around a year. Had to cut myself off cold turkey. Haven't had a drink in over 8 months

I am. Was up to a 5th a day for around a year. Had to cut myself off cold turkey. Haven't had a drink in over 8 months

I just drank a 5th of vodka, dare me to drive?

Shouldn't you be making more Iran War Propaganda threads?

I usually drink 3 bud ice tall boys every night. I mean they sell them in 3 packs for 3 bucks you can’t beat it.

<{ohyeah}>

Drinking is fun but these days I probably average drinking once per month for the past few years.

Love me some scotch and some strong IPA but I have too much to do and other goals that don’t involve the liquor these days.

I think of an alcoholic as someone who needs to drink it during the day.

Yup and day drinking sucks dick. You get hungover before you even go to sleep, what kind of shit is that? It is legal to drink and drive during the day though so there's the benefit I guess, no cop's going to pull you over at noon assuming your wasted.

Depends where you live I suppose. If you have good weather and are an active person then you wont be at the bar regularly. It's bad for ya!

So many unhappy people drinking copius amounts of depressant.

I abused it in my early 20's and it left me an anxious and panicky mess for a while

You are what you eat...and drink.

Fun in moderation

I drink basically everyday but I dated a girl in the program who told me I am "alcohol dependent" not an alcoholic. So I have that going for me, which is nice.

It's funny, a year ago I would've seen this thread and thought "BS no one around me likes to really drink anymore." Back then I was drinking around 5-6 times a week, usually 6-12 drinks. I'd be out and it seemed like everyone would have 2 maybe 3 drinks tops then be like "oh I'm good" and even on weekends my friends rarely went over 6 unless it was an event. Always pissed me off.

Fast forward to now that I've realized I spent 2017 as essentially an alcoholic and have been doing my best to keep my drinking as sporadic as possible. And it seems like every activity has to be accompanied by alcoholic. Lol the difference a change in perspective makes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back