Just me or is everyone an alcoholic?

Pretty sure >4 in a day is technically binging for men.

I never thought I'd get close until I started drinking wine...

I like the BWW and Boston's millenial alchies. They are working on that problem 5-6 days a week, and pretending they are just going out to dinner.

The only people that are alcoholics are typically the ones not drinking.

Anyone who like ´´oh i have glass or two or 3 or 4 a day but not alcoholic´´´ wtf is that?

Everyone i know to likes to get beers or drinks more than 2x a week usually like 3 or 2x weekdays in addition to weekend.

It fine but got me thinking most people seem to need alcohol to socialize and they look at you weird if you say you dont drink much let alone you not drinking much for health or bodybuilding reasons.
Yeah lots of drunks

You don’t need shoes to run but it sure fucking helps.

Alocohol is awesome in moderation.

Just everyone on Sherdog

I just read drinking even moderate to light amounts will increase you cancer risk significantly so now I have to figure out how to cut way back.

Sucks because I feel like drinking every day.

I usually have a drink while watching tv/playing Xbox after work. It's always only one and I have a Deadpool souvenir cup I got from the theater I like to use..however much that is?

Yup. As our saying goes alcoholism doesn't run in the family, it gallops.

I'd say people are more binge drinkers these days not full blown alcoholics.

Yup and day drinking sucks dick. You get hungover before you even go to sleep, what kind of shit is that? It is legal to drink and drive during the day though so there's the benefit I guess, no cop's going to pull you over at noon assuming your wasted.

You don't get hung over before you sleep if you keep drinking, ya pussy!

I just read drinking even moderate to light amounts will increase you cancer risk significantly so now I have to figure out how to cut way back.

Sucks because I feel like drinking every day.
Don't believe everything you read. Drinking in moderation (NOT excessively) can reduce your risk of dementia.

Check out the '109 year old veteran' on youtube. He drinks whiskey and smokes cigars every day and he's still fine.

I usually have a drink while watching tv/playing Xbox after work. It's always only one and I have a Deadpool souvenir cup I got from the theater I like to use..however much that is?
That cup is huge. Even if you're only putting beer in it, you're an alkie.

But you're putting more than beer in there aren't you?

Teetotalism is a gateway to islamic terrorism.

Abstinence is the only course of action for an alcoholic.

If an alcoholic is drinking, they spend all their waking life drinking or finding ways to get the next drink.

Alcohol is the worst. So many people can function while drinking 3-6 days a week it’s insane

Anyone who like ´´oh i have glass or two or 3 or 4 a day but not alcoholic´´´ wtf is that?

Everyone i know to likes to get beers or drinks more than 2x a week usually like 3 or 2x weekdays in addition to weekend.

It fine but got me thinking most people seem to need alcohol to socialize and they look at you weird if you say you dont drink much let alone you not drinking much for health or bodybuilding reasons.
I don’t drink ever..... I’m not good at it lol

Back