Just got outraged at at work

because here we are, for the most part, allowed to be normal men. we don't have to worry about social backlash for the things we say, or worry about hurting someones feelings. I would never want to hurt someones feelings IRL over something that doesn't affect me, but as far as I know there are no trannies in the mayberry, so I feel free to talk about things for what they really are.

I'll entertain the dudes delusions to a certain point but hes not a real girl.
So in other words, you got cucked into using female pronouns at work and Sherdog is your safe space to talk shit behind their back?

because here we are, for the most part, allowed to be normal men. we don't have to worry about social backlash for the things we say, or worry about hurting someones feelings. I would never want to hurt someones feelings IRL over something that doesn't affect me, but as far as I know there are no trannies in the mayberry, so I feel free to talk about things for what they really are.

I'll entertain the dudes delusions to a certain point but hes not a real girl.
Well it has to affect you, otherwise you wouldnt be talking to strangers on the internet on how it doesnt affect you.

Just motorboat the out shit of his titties, honk her on on the cock and let it go man....

Some identify inwardly as reasonable people but on the outside they're bigoted jerks.

Well it has to affect you, otherwise you wouldnt be talking to strangers on the internet on how it doesnt affect you.

Just motorboat the out shit of his titties, honk her on on the cock and let it go man....
sure thing doctor phil

Back