Just got outraged at at work

Should of just givin him a quick 1-2 and then ask how he feels about meat now. Then proceed to whip yo dick on his unconscious face.

Iirc TS is a manlet. The tranny would probably walk off KO him.

Did you suck his dick?
Guessing this is rhetorical, because well ... yeah

Where do you work that you have several trans coworkers? A salon?

Cost Cutters taking advantage of the tax credits for employing a disabled lad. Hopefully he figures out how to operate the broom/ dustpan combo and can stay employed

Like a skirt, but bluejeans matieral

So denim.... " blue jean *material " is denim

So, you “half-jokingly” said to eat a meat-only diet, she questioned it because it’s stupid, and you got triggered? That’s the story?

What a rollercoaster huh! If you thought that was thrilling keep your eyes open for the sequel to @IloveTHIS ... its tentatively titled @IloveRIN

It's kind of interesting how the women have accepted him as their own and defend him the same way they'd defend Linda from accounting. Successful infiltration!

Iirc TS is a manlet. The tranny would probably walk off KO him.
I'm not remotely a manlet.

its hilarious how people flagrantly "misremember" or just flat out make up details about me

hate to break it to you but I'm just flat out better than you by damn near any conceivable metric

It's kind of interesting how the women have accepted him as their own and defend him the same way they'd defend Linda from accounting. Successful infiltration!

its so weird. when he first started here he was a normal dude. tall, not feminine, even had a good bit of muscle. now he has long pink hair, breast implants, uses extremely feminine mannerisms. fascinating to see these changes take place one after another.

still talks like a dude tho. hasn't gone full homer. its like he can't decide how far he wants to go with this, and that might be why he hasn't gotten the full girl surgery done yet or started hormones.

its hilarious how people flagrantly "misremember" or just flat out make up details about me

hate to break it to you but I'm just flat out better than you by damn near any conceivable metric

its so weird. when he first started here he was a normal dude. tall, not feminine, even had a good bit of muscle. now he has long pink hair, breast implants, uses extremely feminine mannerisms. fascinating to see these changes take place one after another.

still talks like a dude tho. hasn't gone full homer. its like he can't decide how far he wants to go with this, and that might be why he hasn't gotten the full girl surgery done yet or started hormones.

Are you over 6 feet tall?

So, why are you interested in the plumbing?

So, why are you interested in the plumbing?
Idk its just interesting. I mean how often do you work with a man that has his penis still while simultaneously sporting big breast implants, and long pink hair.

also its not like I asked him. a female coworker told me.

Idk its just interesting. I mean how often do you work with a man that has his penis still while simultaneously sporting big breast implants, and long pink hair.

also its not like I asked him. a female coworker told me.

Are you going to use feminine pronouns after the surgery, if there is one?

Are you going to use feminine pronouns after the surgery, if there is one?
dude I didn't mention it in the OP but like I'm not a jerk. I refer to him as "her/she" all the time, even when talking to other people and he isn't around. I'll address people as whatever they want. I just thought the situation was ridiculous, like lets not pretend at the end of the day this dude with a dick isn't REALLY a girl. so I should be allowed to point out him sporting some extra pounds of fat.

Also call him Macho Maam Tranny Savage
giphy.gif

got dam

dude I didn't mention it in the OP but like I'm not a jerk. I refer to him as "her/she" all the time, even when talking to other people and he isn't around. I'll address people as whatever they want. I just thought the situation was ridiculous, like lets not pretend at the end of the day this dude with a dick isn't REALLY a girl. so I should be allowed to point out him sporting some extra pounds of fat.

If you use feminine pronouns for your coworker, than why are you using masculine pronouns here and now? I'm not trying to give you a hard time but why "she/her" when you're at work and he/him here?

If you use feminine pronouns for your coworker, than why are you using masculine pronouns here and now? I'm not trying to give you a hard time but why "she/her" when you're at work and he/him here?
because here we are, for the most part, allowed to be normal men. we don't have to worry about social backlash for the things we say, or worry about hurting someones feelings. I would never want to hurt someones feelings IRL over something that doesn't affect me, but as far as I know there are no trannies in the mayberry, so I feel free to talk about things for what they really are.

I'll entertain the dudes delusions to a certain point but hes not a real girl.

Back