Just got outraged at at work

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So I believe I mentioned before there being a couple trans dudes at my work. I dont speak with most of them but there is one I am cordial with. His name is Rick but he goes by "Rin"

So Rin is telling me about how he wants to start keto to lose some weight. He wears female yoga pants/jeanskirts every day but is still built like a man so I can see why he would want to slim down. Anyways, I half jokingly say just go on a meat only diet.

He says "meat only? That makes you gain weight tho"

I say no it doesnt.

He says yes it does and keeps arguing with me. I try to explain to him carbs, calories in vs calories out, etc. But he just keeps arguing with me.

It kind of triggers me when people argue about stuff they know nothing about. Rin is probably around 15% bodyfat. I'm probably around 6, and clear as day in much better physical shape. So I get frustrated and say "look at you compared to me. How are you going to argue like you're the expect here."

He shuts up and gets a shocked look on his face and then walks away. Other girls nearby heard and all hell broke lose.

"Why would you say that???"

"That was a jerk thing to say. She just wants to get in shape and doesnt need negativity"

"IloveTHIS did no one ever tell you that you should NEVER mention a girls weight?"

{<doc}

Rin is a man tho and still has a dick.

Disclaimer: no pics sorry

I think it's time for some nasty make-up sex.

idon'tbelieveyou.gif

lol at 6% body fat

you're not actually TRT vitor

Im more baffled that a guy can wear yoga pants to work, let alone female ones

confusedmacgyvermeme-5ab8392eae9ab8003778609b.PNG

Make a point on calling him bro from here on out. And pound his arm and say “wassup bud” next time you see him.

So I believe I mentioned before there being a couple trans dudes at my work. I dont speak with most of them but there is one I am cordial with. His name is Rick but he goes by "Rin"

So Rin is telling me about how he wants to start keto to lose some weight. He wears female yoga pants/jeanskirts every day but is still built like a man so I can see why he would want to slim down. Anyways, I half jokingly say just go on a meat only diet.

He says "meat only? That makes you gain weight tho"

I say no it doesnt.

He says yes it does and keeps arguing with me. I try to explain to him carbs, calories in vs calories out, etc. But he just keeps arguing with me.

It kind of triggers me when people argue about stuff they know nothing about. Rin is probably around 15% bodyfat. I'm probably around 6, and clear as day in much better physical shape. So I get frustrated and say "look at you compared to me. How are you going to argue like you're the expect here."

He shuts up and gets a shocked look on his face and then walks away. Other girls nearby heard and all hell broke lose.

"Why would you say that???"

"That was a jerk thing to say. She just wants to get in shape and doesnt need negativity"

"IloveTHIS did no one ever tell you that you should NEVER mention a girls weight?"

{<doc}

Rin is a man tho and still has a dick.

Disclaimer: no pics sorry
Wow. That's outrageous.

XCzikO.gif

Did you suck his dick?

6% ????? Is that via a legit text or some put ur hand on the handle bs

Back