Just Got Done With A Rickson Seminar

GZUS

STOCKTONE'S FINEST
Reaction score
I Have Got To Say That Everything Ever Said About Him Is Right. He Definitely Lives Up To The Hype, Maybe Even More. I Have Never Met Anyone With As Much Understanding And Perfected Jiu Jitsu As Rickson. He Ruined Ever Being Trained Under Somebody Else Again. If You Ever Get A Chance To Go To A Seminar Of His, Trust Me Shell Out The Doe For That.

did he arm bar you?

Wow, what a shitty description of your experience. You've given us nothing. Great stuff.

Do you go back and edit any missed capital letters in your threads?

And do you do it deliberately to personally annoy me?
Or are you just a fucking cretin?

I know what I'm going with...

And obviously you spend too much time masturbating furiously over your [SHIFT] key to have time to write anything of any use or interest...like:

WHAT HAPPENED AT THIS SEMINAR...

And obviously you spend too much time masturbating furiously over your [SHIFT] key to have time to write anything of any use or interest...like:

WHAT HAPPENED AT THIS SEMINAR...

This Is A Test, I Am Typing With My Capslock Button On To See If When Every Word Is Capitalized, If It Only Capitalizes The First Letter Of Every Word When I Post.

This Is A Test, I Am Typing With My Capslock Button On To See If When Every Word Is Capitalized, If It Only Capitalizes The First Letter Of Every Word When I Post.

so now we see...TS must have had his CL on...:icon_lol:

Can You Please Tell Us What He Taught, Where The Seminar Was, If He Looked Old, If He Told Stories Of The Old Days, And The Price Of The Seminar.

Also Was Todd There And Did Todd Get His Black Belt Yet?

Yea or better yet why don't you hold your own seminar specifically for the sherdoggers on this thread so you can teach us what Rickson taught you.

honestly, sounds cool man. I don't expect you to give a detailed list minute by minute of what Rickson did.

(ps) Who Cares About Cap's In Every Word.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back