Just Got Done With A Rickson Seminar

Shanghai,
read the post just below yours to see my point.

That is the thing, to not be allowed or even discouraged to share the experience to me is tacky.
I am not saying POST a VIDEO of the event a simple we went over this that or the other would suffice. Or we worked on a number of finishes of this setup or the mentality of training we learned help me because as Rickson said "blah blah blah"...

That is the point. WHY even bother to hide it?
It should be shred, there are speakers that do seminars all the time that command from $10k-$100K to speak for an hour or 2 and they dont even have a stipulation about sharing info.

I just think its a ilttle ridiculous thats all.

Rickson is a genius and it shows through the success of Kron. The seminar was motivating and totally change my perception of BJJ, it made me ask the questions: am I training right?am I focusing on the right things? Should I just practice the raw basics, eventhough other things work better for me (ex. X guard,rubberguard,spiderguard)? Rickson has BJJ and the body down to a science. He broke down basic positions and techniques in to concepts which made alot of sense. Rickson explained how to make really basic BJJ effective, which we see Kron use at the pan or worlds. Rickson is still a beast, we saw a small session of Father/Son sparring....Believe the hype.

But anyway let's put this argument to rest and hope we get a chance to experience great seminars ourselves.

But anyway let's put this argument to rest and hope we get a chance to experience great seminars ourselves.

NEVER, You MUST Submit!

:)

LOL
just kidding. Well you see the consensus, most of us think it is harmless BUT those that have went have reported good, if vague, stuff about the seminars.

Hopefully we can get someone to be a little more forthcoming in the future.

I am glad you guys enjoyed the event!
Take care.

NEVER, You MUST Submit!

:)

LOL
just kidding. Well you see the consensus, most of us think it is harmless BUT those that have went have reported good, if vague, stuff about the seminars.

Hopefully we can get someone to be a little more forthcoming in the future.

I am glad you guys enjoyed the event!
Take care.

I Tap then

Back