• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Jussie Smollett v2, the saga continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the kids out there that were too young to remember Clinton in office, this is all how we felt when Bill said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

Not sure if it's been posted but this is fucking hilarious...

For the kids out there that were too young to remember Clinton in office, this is all how we felt when Bill said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".
And the definition of ‘is’

Last edited:
Once discovery is done, then we will see what Jussie decides to do. Right now it is all just trying to sway the public.

Lmao he is one fucking moron. Darwinism at its finest.....lock him up and throw the keys please.

Tell me why?

This is anecdotal, sure, but the Smollett story is big enough that it's the only current events story out of America that anyone in my country knows about - unless they closely follow international politics.
Been chatting to a friend and getting laughs out of it for a couple weeks.

A black man I knew once told me light skinned blacks get away with lot of stuff (he himself is very dark skinned)

Light skinned blacks like Smollet might feel a sense of entitlement.

The light skinned blacks I’ve met sure act different. Like Lisa Bonet on the Cosby show. She was like royalty while Theo acted like he expected to be s blue collar kind of guy.

Not all blacks are the same

Points for noticing not all blacks are the same, they have different shades L O L.

Points for noticing not all blacks are the same, they have different shades L O L.
Hey, whatever gets through

For example, I’ve known quite a few light skin blacks from the Bahamas and they do act differently. They act and talk in a way like they EXPECT to be well treated and as a result they are well treated. This goes for all light skin blacks. You can say light skin blacks have a sense of entitlement: the entitlement to be well treated.

By contrast an urban dark skin black guy talks and acts very rough. Very crude offensive language as if he EXPECTS to be poorly treated. Like he thinks: you’re gonna be nasty to me anyway so I’m just gonna save you the trouble of pretension and be nasty to you. That way we’re on sure footing, no guess work. There’s a sense of honesty in that crudeness. There are people who prefer that kind of straight dealing.

In the end it’s all about expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back