Law [Jussie Smollett Trial] Illinois Appellate Court Tossed Out Jussie’s Challenge, Upheld 150-Day Jail Sentence.

It's still absurd that he isn't being charged with a hate crime.

A fake hate crime is a hate crime against those you sought to frame.

Conservatives don't seem to understand hate crimes and always get mad when crimes against a white person aren't given that label.

Conservatives don't seem to understand hate crimes and always get mad when crimes against a white person aren't given that label.

Hating an entire race of people so much you try to frame any random two of them for a hate crime is pretty hateful.

And of course, this is the only part of this story you care about.

You don't care that he faked it, you care that he got caught and peoole want to see him appropriately punished.

All this dipshit has to do is admit to what he did. The longer he denies it, the worse it gets. It's amazing how many people in his entourage that he has who still back him. It's not like he's an A-list actor who is worth millions of dollars.

This guy will manage to have a career after he gets out of prison. He'll never be anything notable again. But the 1% of people who still believe his bogus story will carry him as some type of tragic figure. These are people who support fake hate crimes, like this bitch:

It's still absurd that he isn't being charged with a hate crime.

A fake hate crime is a hate crime against those you sought to frame.
I agree, but looking at (at least the federal definition) there probably isn’t enough to charge him with this. I am not fully aware of this case, but were there ever arrests of white suspects that were wearing maga hats? If there were, that would definitely meet the definition of hate crime.

Are you saying that white people can't be the victims of a hate crime?

I'd say the same regardless of the races involved. I don't differentiate, like you seem to.

Of course they can.

The problem is that conservatives don't care even a little bit about hate crimes and are just jealous of the attention, so instead of talking about real hate crimes they only want to talk about attacks on white people and almost always use the expression incorrectly.

I have never seen you spare even a drop of empathy in a hate crime targeting a POC.

Hating an entire race of people so much you try to frame any random two of them for a hate crime is pretty hateful.

And of course, this is the only part of this story you care about.

You don't care that he faked it, you care that he got caught and peoole want to see him appropriately punished.

That's nonsense.

I never jumped on the Smollett train because I was waiting to see if truth came out and when it does I had no problem condemning him.

I'm not a conservative so the truth actually matters to me.

Those of you jerking off to a hate crime being proven fake should take a step back and appreciate how disgusting you are.

Of course they can.

The problem is that conservatives don't care even a little bit about hate crimes and are just jealous of the attention, so instead of talking about real hate crimes they only want to talk about attacks on white people and almost always use the expression incorrectly.

I have never seen you spare even a drop of empathy in a hate crime targeting a POC.

This is some wild deflection.

You're calling me a conservative racist because I think what Smollett did fits the criteria for what we generally understand to be hate crimes, and that he should, in a perfect world, be prosecuted for it.

I also think the same of any hate crime hoax, regardless of race.

You just seem the be lashing out because your savior complex needs feeding.

This is some wild deflection.

You're calling me a conservative racist because I think what Smollett did fits the criteria for what we generally understand to be hate crimes, and that he should, in a perfect world, be prosecuted for it.

I also think the same of any hate crime hoax, regardless of race.

You just seem the be lashing out because your savior complex needs feeding.

I'm pointing out that you only ever direct your outrage in service of racist conservative causes. That makes you at the very least a pawn of white supremacy, it doesn't matter if you believe that's true.

And I don't think I'm "saving" anyone, I'm just being a reasonable human being and commenting on social injustices. Things so obvious and verifiable I think less of those who deny them.

That's nonsense.

I never jumped on the Smollett train because I was waiting to see if truth came out and when it does I had no problem condemning him.

I'm not a conservative so the truth actually matters to me.

Those of you jerking off to a hate crime being proven fake should take a step back and appreciate how disgusting you are.

Why would we need this hate crime to jerk off to? The vast majority of hate crimes that make national headlines end up being hoaxes.

Actually only conservatives understands it in the US, rest of the world is no different than them

Why would we need this hate crime to jerk off to? The vast majority of hate crimes that make national headlines end up being hoaxes.

That's the narrative you guys are selling, and why you have to push so hard. It's absolute nonsense; education and critical thinking are the death of conservatism.

That's the narrative you guys are selling, and why you have to push so hard. It's absolute nonsense; education and critical thinking are the death of conservatism.

List off all the major hate crimes that got national media attention in the last five years that weren't hoaxes and I'll list all the ones that were.

So he’s appeal was denied, 150 day sentence stands…..has it not already been 150 days? Is he not already out of jail/prison?

I'm pointing out that you only ever direct your outrage in service of racist conservative causes. That makes you at the very least a pawn of white supremacy, it doesn't matter if you believe that's true.

And I don't think I'm "saving" anyone, I'm just being a reasonable human being and commenting on social injustices. Things so obvious and verifiable I think less of those who deny them.

This reads entirely like an NPC script.

How is what I said being "in service of racist conservative causes"?

So he’s appeal was denied, 150 day sentence stands…..has it not already been 150 days? Is he not already out of jail/prison?

He only served 5 days originally and was allowed to go free while his appeal was pending. He always had the remainder of his sentence over his head should his appeal fail. Thankfully, it did.

Back