• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JURASSIC WORLD: DOMINION (Premieres June 9, 2022; Dragonlord's Rating)

If you have seen JURASSIC WORLD: DOMINION, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Just watched this movie. I enjoyed it, I’ll give it a 9/10. The very first movie that I ever watched at the cinema was Jurassic Park 1. So, this franchise has a special place in my heart.

Pros:
- Jeff Goldblum, Laura Dern, Sam Neil were reunited on screen. It was pretty special.
- Jeff Goldblum is great.
- The cinematography in some scenes was great, some of the shots were awesome.
- That chase scene in Malta with the velociraptors and motorbikes was epic to watch in the cinema.
- The bad guy, Dodson. He looked like a cross between Bill Gates, Fauci and Klaus Schwab. He really played the creepy billionaire archetype very well and made me want him to get his comeuppance.
- Chris Pratt was a good protagonist.

Cons:
- The ending scenes turned into Godzilla at some points.
- Lack of exposition. A map would have been useful. I had a hard time following where all of the characters were at any point in the film.
- Sometimes a bit too much ad lib. Just play the roles!

Anyway, was thinking of giving it an 8/10. But, bumped it up to a 9/10 because I do like this franchise.

Last edited:
I enjoyed it, I’ll give it a 9/10.

wtf032.gif

So it wasn't quite THE GODFATHER (1972), but it was like, just underneath that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back