• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JURASSIC WORLD: DOMINION (Premieres June 9, 2022; Dragonlord's Rating)

If you have seen JURASSIC WORLD: DOMINION, how would you rate it?

• Total voters

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: March 30, 2018

Colin Trevorrow Returning to Co-Write and Direct JURASSIC WORLD 3

KDQOQGQ.jpg

Colin Trevorrow is returning to direct Jurassic World 3. He is currently working with Pacific Rim: Uprising scribe Emily Carmichael on the script for the feature, which was announced last month by Universal and given a June 11, 2021 release.

Trevorrow and Carmichael will exec produce, along with franchise patriarch Steven Spielberg. Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley are returning as producers.

Trevorrow was first tapped by Spielberg to direct the first installment in the rebooted franchise that hit theaters in 2015, going on to gross $1.6 billion at the global box office.

The Jurassic World sequel, Fallen Kingdom, hits theaters on June 22. Trevorrow, along with Spielberg, is exec producing the feature from director J.A. Bayona.

This is the first blockbuster Trevorrow has booked following his exit from Star Wars: Episode IX last year (Directing duties have since been handed over to Force Awakens director J.J. Abrams).

Colin Trevorrow to Direct Jurassic World 3 for Universal; Will Co-Write with Emily Carmichael

Mixed feelings, hopefully he has something to prove and he does a better job then the first.

Also would have preferred he doesn't write nor his best friend dude that he brings on his projects.

Zero interest in Human-Dino hybrids if that is the direction they decide to go.

I'm not sure if I feel like this is a good thing or bad thing.

On one hand, Jurassic World is the best of the sequels so far. On the other, there are still some things about that movie that I don't love.

I wonder if Spielberg has ever considered returning to the director's chair for this franchise.

Looks like they expect big money for fallen kingdom.

I'm not sure if I feel like this is a good thing or bad thing.

On one hand, Jurassic World is the best of the sequels so far. On the other, there are still some things about that movie that I don't love.

I wonder if Spielberg has ever considered returning to the director's chair for this franchise.

That would be a very unsafe project for spielberg

Not something I think he would look to take

There is nothing new to add to the JP franchise. All of them are exactly the same.

Get Ashton Kutcher involved and it could be a Jurassic Park sequel and a Butterfly effect prequel all in one!

And then have another sequel were its a dream all along and leornardo da bod caprio comes to save them inception style

This musical cue is more appropriate for this dire news, than closing out the trailer.

<Aug3><Oku01><{1-17}><{1-8}><{1-11}>
2k4Wrfl.gif

The CGI looks terrible from what I’ve seen so far.

"returning to direct" as if the dumpster fire series ever had any sense of direction other than "ummmm so like dinosaurs and then like that funny guy from Guardians of the Galaxy and some chick ok great let's wrap it, boys"

Update: September 16, 2019

Watch the New Jurassic World Short Film BATTLE AT BIG ROCK

BATTLE AT BIG ROCK is an all-new short film directed by Colin Trevorrow, written by Trevorrow and Emily Carmichael. The short takes place one year after the events of the last Jurassic World film in Big Rock National Park, where dinosaurs are now living in our world. The story follows a family of four whose encounter with these wild animals becomes a terrifying fight for survival.

Update: September 24, 2019

Sam Neill, Jeff Goldblum and Laura Dern Will Reprise Their Roles in JURASSIC WORLD 3

XtGQ6T5.jpg

Jeff Goldblum, Sam Neill and Laura Dern are all set to reprise their iconic roles from Jurassic Park in the next installment of the Jurassic World franchise.

Goldblum will once again play chaos theorist Dr. Ian Malcom with Dern returning as paleobotanist Dr. Ellie Sattler and Neill as paleontologist Dr. Alan Grant.

The trio of actors anchored Steven Spielberg's 1993 classic Jurassic Park, with only Goldblum returning for 1997's The Lost World: Jurassic Park.Dern and Neill were featured in Jurassic Park III in 2001. Goldblum made an all-to-brief cameo in 2018's Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

Jurassic World 3 director Colin Trevorrow revealed the fan-friendly casting news at a screening of Jurassic World held at the Arclight Los Angeles hosted by Collider.

The film will be penned by franchise newcomer Emily Carmichael along with Trevorrow, who directed the 2015 reboot of the franchise and was co-writer of Fallen Kingdom. Trevorrow is returning to executive produce the new chapter along with Spielberg, the filmmaker behind the original movies in the 1990s. Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley are returning as producers.

Plot details are still to be known, but Carmichael and Trevorrow are said to be working from a story by Trevorrow and writing partner Derek Connolly. Carmichael co-wrote the script to Pacific Rim Uprising and also rewrote The Black Hole for Disney and director Joseph Kosinski. Carmichael came to Spielberg’s attention when she set up the family action-adventure Powerhouse at Amblin Entertainment.

Universal has set a June 11, 2021 release date for the movie.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...laura-dern-will-star-jurassic-world-3-1243209

I have the 2nd one on my computer but don't have any interest in checking it out really

Update: September 24, 2019

Sam Neill, Jeff Goldblum and Laura Dern Will Reprise Their Roles in JURASSIC WORLD 3

XtGQ6T5.jpg

Jeff Goldblum, Sam Neill and Laura Dern are all set to reprise their iconic roles from Jurassic Park in the next installment of the Jurassic World franchise.

Goldblum will once again play chaos theorist Dr. Ian Malcom with Dern returning as paleobotanist Dr. Ellie Sattler and Neill as paleontologist Dr. Alan Grant.

The trio of actors anchored Steven Spielberg's 1993 classic Jurassic Park, with only Goldblum returning for 1997's The Lost World: Jurassic Park.Dern and Neill were featured in Jurassic Park III in 2001. Goldblum made an all-to-brief cameo in 2018's Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

Jurassic World 3 director Colin Trevorrow revealed the fan-friendly casting news at a screening of Jurassic World held at the Arclight Los Angeles hosted by Collider.

The film will be penned by franchise newcomer Emily Carmichael along with Trevorrow, who directed the 2015 reboot of the franchise and was co-writer of Fallen Kingdom. Trevorrow is returning to executive produce the new chapter along with Spielberg, the filmmaker behind the original movies in the 1990s. Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley are returning as producers.

Plot details are still to be known, but Carmichael and Trevorrow are said to be working from a story by Trevorrow and writing partner Derek Connolly. Carmichael co-wrote the script to Pacific Rim Uprising and also rewrote The Black Hole for Disney and director Joseph Kosinski. Carmichael came to Spielberg’s attention when she set up the family action-adventure Powerhouse at Amblin Entertainment.

Universal has set a June 11, 2021 release date for the movie.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...laura-dern-will-star-jurassic-world-3-1243209

<LikeReally5>

Back