Junior dos Santos disagrees with coaches who advise rest, targets May return

Werdum rematch would make sense. Maybe Rumble, if Rumble will have his Usada waiting period expired.

I like that. I would go for werdume rematch. Why people think jds was ever great is beyond me. He was good, but mostly one dimensional and predictable. He has no chin now, and at hw that's just not good at all. He isnt a grappler, and relies on his boxing. Werdume hasnimproves striking greatly over the years, so would he perfect for his return. Jds gets a match that isnt a horrible matchup for him like curtis was...win win

he still thinki he can beat francis LOLLLLLLLL

Lol...Derrick Lewis did. He made Francis fight like a scared little girl. No reason to think JDS can't do the same if he fights with the right game plan. I'd favor Francis to win, but I wouldn't count JDS out.

Lol...Derrick Lewis did. He made Francis fight like a scared little girl. No reason to think JDS can't do the same if he fights with the right game plan. I'd favor Francis to win, but I wouldn't count JDS out.

Omg r u a fool beast no do shit but complain bout back lolllllll Francis got bad back 2 stfu Beast was scare that y he fight Latrice

Werdum rematch would make sense. Maybe Rumble, if Rumble will have his Usada waiting period expired.

Is he even in the testing pool yet? I kinda forgot about him after the hype for his comeback died down as even at that time he had not entered the testing pool.

he gets 400k a fight. and has 7 more fights on a new deal he signed with the UFC. That's 2.8 million in base pay + reebok money which will bring him close to 3 million.
Ufc contracts used to allow cut after consecutive losses and is the 400 guaranteed? A few losses and I don’t see him getting that. Let’s says it’s 3 million, he pays his team 10 percent. He pays at least 1/3 of the 2.7. So he has 1.8 if he fights 7 times at level that gets him this amount. he’s fought 12 times in a little over 7 years since Cain beet him and he is exactly .500 in those fights. He is 36. He is doing himself no favors taking more punishment and I doubt he has another 3 million to make in the ufc. Perhaps bellator. They like big names on the way down and seem to pay for it.

Back