Junior Dos Santos: "Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva Is More Complete Than Alistair Overeem"

doherty

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
reem2.jpg

"I think "Bigfoot" Silva will win, I think he's got more technique and he's more complete than Alistair Overeem,"​

Listen to full call...

Unfortunately success in MMA isn't about being a complete fighter, it's about being able to impose your game.

JDS should know this more than anyone.

no, he isnt.

overeem has better striking, better submissions, better wrestling.

cardio, they both are lacking in.

Shocking! Aren't they training partners?

For a guy who is "focusing on Cain", he sure talks a lot about this other incomplete laboratory fighter...

Bigfoot will fold after Reem lands one good punch on him.

Being "complete" doesn't really matter at HW, all it takes is one punch.

Alistair Overrated and Big Foot Silva is an interesting fight, Reem thinks he's bad-ass because of his big muscles and decisive victories over Brock Lesnar and Todd Duffee... whereas Silva just got whooped by Cain, yet slapped Fedor around not too long ago.... I gotta go with a motivated Big Foot on this one, time to derail the Overeem hype train.

THE REEM'S arm's are thicker than bigfoot legs

019_Antonio_Silva.jpg

Alistair Overrated and Big Foot Silva is an interesting fight, Reem thinks he's bad-ass because of his big muscles and decisive victories over Brock Lesnar and Todd Duffee... whereas Silva just got whooped by Cain, yet slapped Fedor around not too long ago.... I gotta go with a motivated Big Foot on this one, time to derail the Overeem hype train.

if alistair is overrated, bigfoot is certainly overrated as well.

what a stupid comment.

First of all Alistair KNOWS he's badass. Not because of muscles, but because he has the best striking in the HW division.

He would've wrecked Fedor is they fought instead.

if alistair is overrated, bigfoot is certainly overrated as well.

what a stupid comment.

Big Foot is underrated, how stupid of you not to know this. :rolleyes:

First of all Alistair KNOWS he's badass. Not because of muscles, but because he has the best striking in the HW division.

He would've wrecked Fedor is they fought instead.

lol at best striking and you not knowing that Cigano is the best striker right now.... don't let Reems muscles fool you, Overeem is good, not great.

For a guy who is "focusing on Cain", he sure talks a lot about this other incomplete laboratory fighter...

Does he have to worry about Cain anyway? He just has to say that for pr reasons

I always find comments like these to be annoying. He's doing an interview, which is already an activity completely unrelated to preparing for a fight, but still part of his job description. Like all humans, JDS is intelligent enough to focus on multiple tasks over a period of time.

Example: Most of have have jobs, are in school, have families, etc. Yet we still find time to watch MMA fights, surf the web, and do other things that have nothing to do with our primary goals in life. "Down time" is healthy, so you don't go insane becoming obsessed with whatever goals you're trying to achieve.

Back