Junior Dos Santos: "Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva Is More Complete Than Alistair Overeem"

I thinbk junior does not want the fight with overeem i feel as if either overeem made him upset by talking smack and thats why junior is saying this or he just worried about overeems striking ability!!!!

All I know is that if Bigfoot wins, my head will explode along with these forums.

Alistair Overrated and Big Foot Silva is an interesting fight, Reem thinks he's bad-ass because of his big muscles and decisive victories over Brock Lesnar and Todd Duffee... whereas Silva just got whooped by Cain, yet slapped Fedor around not too long ago.... I gotta go with a motivated Big Foot on this one, time to derail the Overeem hype train.

JDS fans think Bigfoot is a better fighter and more complete than Overeem....when actually Bigfoot is a more complete fighter than JDS.

All I know is that if Bigfoot wins, my head will explode along with these forums.

Inb4 Reem injured his chin in training.

But seriously, Reem stomps him out.

JDS fans think Bigfoot is a better fighter and more complete than Overeem....when actually Bigfoot is a more complete fighter than JDS.

Yeah, more complete for sure, but Juniors boxing and defense is so good that's very hard to break through... I'm expecting Cain to beat him but I won't be surprised if JDS knock him out either. Real striking in those hands, not like the Reem who is too big to have that kind of hand speed and power.

Inb4 Reem injured his chin in training.

But seriously, Reem stomps him out.

Yeah. I can already picture Reem stuffing multiple takedowns before hammering that big ol head with vicious hooks and knees.

Yeah, more complete for sure, but Juniors boxing and defense is so good that's very hard to break through... I'm expecting Cain to beat him but I won't be surprised if JDS knock him out either. Real striking in those hands, not like the Reem who is too big to have that kind of hand speed and power.

If you believe that then good for you.

I bet JDS would love if it Bigfoot won, then he wouldn't have to get his head caved in by Overeem. Thankfully, Cain will destroy him and he won't even have to fight him.

Alistair Overrated and Big Foot Silva is an interesting fight, Reem thinks he's bad-ass because of his big muscles and decisive victories over Brock Lesnar and Todd Duffee... whereas Silva just got whooped by Cain, yet slapped Fedor around not too long ago.... I gotta go with a motivated Big Foot on this one, time to derail the Overeem hype train.

:redface:

Keep waiting. The hype train wont end any time soon.

Reem HW champ 2013 - 2017

Wow can't believe I'm saying this on page 4

Inb4 Brazilian picking another Brazilian

Reem round 2 tko

The wins of JDS in the UFC are nothing special. Overeem would smash Mir,Nelson,Carwin,Gonzaga and Struve and not even break a sweat..... and Overeem would finish all of them.

I had hoped the UFC would have put Gonzaga,Mir or another one of JDS "great" opponents against Overeem so we could see how Overeem smashes them and finishes.

I dont think Bigfoot is gonna win, but I'm not counting him out either. His striking and clinch game are both underrated(not saying on the level of Reem, but still good), he is very skilled and savvy on the ground, plus he's physically large and strong, so I doubt Reem will be able to toss him around very easily. If Bigfoot wants to win this fight, he's most definitely gonna have to absorb some punishment to do it, but it is still a winnable fight for him.

JDS doesn't really believe that. For some reason he just likes to talk shit about Overeem. It's making me dislike him.

Back