Law Juneteenth as Federal Holiday

Sure if it gives me a paid day off but it means nothing to me

i’ve seen all the cheap and deep fakes and I am not impressed.

I think it makes a lot of sense to celebrate white people ending slavery. Probably the most heroic act in the history of mankind.

Andrew Tate openly saying N-bombs lol.

tate.png

"racism. i think your son's tumor is caused by racism"

which one of you sherdoggers wrote this episode? was it a mod?

Lmfao this has to be a joke. Is this a real show? I want to see it

Keeping up the tradition.

Round rock Texas: 17-year-old was arrested in connection with the shooting that killed two women and injured 14 others at a Juneteenth festival on Saturday, the Round Rock Police Department announced Thursday.

The shooter is ugly af and the police chief looks like a Dave Chappelle character

Another one:17-year-old Milwaukee boy was shot and killed and another teen was injured Wednesday night in a shooting at Washington Park, where a Juneteenth Peace Day event had just taken place. Peaceday lol.

Still more. Oakland:

Shooting at Oakland Juneteenth celebration leaves multiple injured, police say.​

There’s video of this one. Chaos. There were people actually yelling at and blaming police for this shooting. They want “sideshows” and left alone. Now they bitch when they get just that. The one witness says they were there to celebrate their culture. Well, honey, this has become part of it. Enjoy.

Juneteenth, a dumbass name imo-almost juvenile, was never a thing when I was a cop, but Father’s Day was always a big crime day. Combine these two and feelings are flowing and people feeling some type of way. Violence ensues.

But, these mass shootings will be tallied and made to sound like “lone white males” opened up on a mall or event and biden will want to shackle the gun rights of law abiding citizens instead of hammering violators. Smh

Two mass shootings a day on average in the USA in 2023.
What makes these ones stand out for y'all?

It appears as though it's just another shitty day in an exceedingly over armed and violent country.

Two mass shootings a day on average in the USA in 2023.
What makes these ones stand out for y'all?

It appears as though it's just another shitty day in an exceedingly over armed and violent country.
These ones happened on June 19th, as per the thread title.

about time the white men who fought and died to free the slaves are recognized.
Stop race baiting

- Or elections are always on weekends!:eek:
Could work too. I generally think the following day should be an off day so people can actually celebrate in the evening as results come in. Maybe that’s having it every Friday (as a holiday) instead of Tuesday, that way the weekend is always the following day. Wouldn’t work for everyone but nothing would be perfect.

That would be one of the items if I could just change something in US law today. There’s no good reason for it being a Tuesday anymore.

Stop race baiting

Could work too. I generally think the following day should be an off day so people can actually celebrate in the evening as results come in. Maybe that’s having it every Friday (as a holiday) instead of Tuesday, that way the weekend is always the following day. Wouldn’t work for everyone but nothing would be perfect.

That would be one of the items if I could just change something in US law today. There’s no good reason for it being a Tuesday anymore.
- Here is a off day to people that work at the tables in the elkections, as mesarios(dont know the english word)

Back