jump rope challenge

Apizur awesome job my brotha.. Floyd Patterson boxing great has a record of 540ish so you putting in some good work

I'm in denial. I am calling bullshit on you. Complete, utter, BULLSHIT

You are basically going at half this speed- but for 3 minutes.

Here is either 182 or 192 in 1 minute

If you are doing 427, then you should compete nationally and on the world stage.

Here is 500 in 3 minutes. Which, by the way, is a world record.

Please video and display your 427 for us.

I can hit 30 in 10 seconds, which is physically taxing in no way whatsoever, and I haven't done any skipping for months. If I maintain this pace for 3 minutes wihtout a trip, which I am sure there are people on the planet who could, that would be 540, so I'm calling bullshit on your 500 world record. Is that the girls' under-12 record? Or the Special Olympics record?

Don't be so butt hurt that you're shit at skipping, its pathetic.

Hahahahaha, my bad. I tend to "chunk" my math. So I said 150 and 150 is 300... and got 80 is TWENTY more than fifty (I was thinking in 60 second intervals so somehow it became "80 is how much more than 60?"

I had to run it a few more times to realize I was using 60 instead of 50.

Yes, 2 skips per second for 180 seconds is 360 skips.

Apizur awesome job my brotha.. Floyd Patterson boxing great has a record of 540ish so you putting in some good work

What do y'all weigh thou? I'm only 170. If you guys are like 220 I can see how it'd be harder. Although Patterson was not light.

I did trip around 450. I'm gonna try again because I think I can get 550.

I weigh 260,haha...ill label my vid "fat man jumps rope"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back