Juliana Pena throws Rousey under the bus 'she's broken', 'no one cares', 'fat arms'

a pounding behind the barn

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

i dont think anyone can beat rousey other than holms

I pretty much think all the current crop of girls can beat ronda. Nunes, pena, holm and that chick that just beat holm. all can beat ronda. If ronda can't get you down. and if she isn't fighting a bethe correira, she will get killed..The girls now know how terrible her standup is. the recipe for destroying her has been set. now it will be improved upon. unless ronda makes some big time changes in her training, she isn't going to improve.

I pretty much think all the current crop of girls can beat ronda. Nunes, pena, holm and that chick that just beat holm. all can beat ronda. If ronda can't get you down. and if she isn't fighting a bethe correira, she will get killed..The girls now know how terrible her standup is. the recipe for destroying her has been set. now it will be improved upon. unless ronda makes some big time changes in her training, she isn't going to improve.
I feel like Holm got lucky, Ronda was off and executed worlds worst game plan. RRR still beats all comers in the 2nd weakest division in UFC.

Why are still talking aobut Ronda Rousey she's done and will never again be relevant in the least relevant division of the least relevant sport on TV bye bye

Dumb to comment on Ronda. Ronda still has a ton of pull and can name her fight when she returns. Spouting off on Ronda might take her from a title shot to fighting Rousey. If she fights Ronda and wants to make money she should do it with the belt already around her waist.

No one cares about you Pena though.. prelim fighter. Seems she is jealous of Ronda.

Yeah, Pena just got through a drawn out decision over a girl Ronda submitted in the first few seconds. So for her own sake, she should try to make Ronda out to be as amazing as possible. Because if she isn't, what does that say about Pena?

Yea the same girl who hulk smashed the current champ

What's Pena gonna do outgrapple Ronda? Keep dreaming. Pena's striking makes Rousey look like Anderson Silva. By the way I am not a Ronda fan ask anybody who knows me here. But I'd be rooting for her to give Pena a pounding behind the barn and I'm 100% confident she would.

I'm on board with this guy. I don't even care for Ronda anymore after the way she acted before the Holm fight, but I would get a laugh out of her yanking Pena's arm off.

As soon as Ronda returns, there's going to be a big ol' elephant in the room named Cris Cyborg. She won't be able to avoid yet another beating, probably worse than Holm gave her.

I think the real question here is which are fatter, rondas arms or her ankles?

Peña won't ever be champ, so she'll never fight Beefy Honda.

Honda has 0 or MAYBE 1 more fight. It'll be whenever a weak champ is crowned. Honda will lose 49 lbs, arm bar some plodding athletic disgrace and retire a champ.

One or 2 straight to DVD movies and we'll never hear her name again. Can't wait.

Back