Juliana Pena throws Rousey under the bus 'she's broken', 'no one cares', 'fat arms'

The kind of person who can actually beat the best doesn't talk like this, she sounds like a sherdogger. Pena would get her arm broken off and wrapped around her neck in the 1st round. Meanwhile, Holly Holm is humble, works hard, and kicked Honda's head off.

Ronda talks about beating men. Pena is about that life. Pena walks the walk. Pena will bless your bum life.

yeah, clearly no one cares, thats why people are still talking trash about rousey 10 months after she last fought...

Would make a good fight, two very hot babes. Weigh-ins are always the best part of the women's fights.
Ronda needed a good ass-Kickin to bring her down to earth. She had her time on top, but I don't see her getting her belt back.

Ok now you made Ronda mad...

Sarah%2BB%2Blower%2Barm%2Blipedema%2Bborn2befat.jpg

What's Pena gonna do outgrapple Ronda? Keep dreaming. Pena's striking makes Rousey look like Anderson Silva. By the way I am not a Ronda fan ask anybody who knows me here. But I'd be rooting for her to give Pena a pounding behind the barn and I'm 100% confident she would.
Ronda only loses once, whatever that date was. I called that shit and made a few bucks in a friendly bet. But she ain't losing to anyone again (when she fights). Not even holm again. I've been a fan of nunes since her earlier fights in invicta/strikeforce. She isn't beating ronda either

And I hated ronda once she was referred to as the female fedor by mauro in strikeforce. So all of you are on my bandwagon.

lmao Ronda would kill Pena.
Anybody who disagrees with this is either a blind hater or just doesn't know the sport as well as they think they do.

Last edited:
id comment on how i think rousey vs pena would go but ive literally only ever seen one pena fight and i barely remember it

The Venezuelan Vixen is as legit as they come, she's 8-2 with 6 finishes,on a 4 fight win streak (including Cat Zingano at 200) and is well roudned with both solid striking and a dangerous sub game.

Julianna-Pena.jpg

She definitely should be getting the next TS.

I don't like Rousey, but who the fuck does Pena think she is to talk about a former dominant champion like that? I don't see Pena beating Rousey in any way. How do you wrestlefuck someone that likes to rip arms off?

What's Pena gonna do outgrapple Ronda? Keep dreaming. Pena's striking makes Rousey look like Anderson Silva. By the way I am not a Ronda fan ask anybody who knows me here. But I'd be rooting for her to give Pena a pounding behind the barn and I'm 100% confident she would.
Is this her point though? Did she comment on a fight between her and Rousey? Didn't watch the interview and won't because I can't stand neither of those two but seems like a straw man to me - Ronda's broken and has fat arms <-> you won't outgrapple her.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/11/julianna-pena-ronda-rousey-amanda-nunes-fat-arms/

UFC star Julianna Pena just RIPPED into Ronda Rousey -- saying, "No one cares about [her] and her fat arms anymore."

"She's like the emperor in no clothes," Pena added ... "She's broken a little bit."

hqdefault.jpg

So, what set Pena off?

We asked her about Amanda Nunes saying she would gladly fight her ... if she couldn't book Ronda. And while Pena says she understands from a business perspective, she thinks Ronda's days as the top dog in UFC are over.

As for Ronda's long-awaited return, Pena says she's heard rumblings that RR will fight again before the end of the year ... but adds, "I'll believe it when I see it."

Ronda-Rousey-crying.jpg

Dang...i dont think ive ever heard so many females talking about ronda like this.
Cyborg was the only one a while back.

The Venezuelan Vixen is as legit as they come, she's 8-2 with 6 finishes,on a 4 fight win streak (including Cat Zingano at 200) and is well roudned with both solid striking and a dangerous sub game.

Julianna-Pena.jpg

8-2 is not a good record.

The kind of person who can actually beat the best doesn't talk like this, she sounds like a sherdogger. Pena would get her arm broken off and wrapped around her neck in the 1st round. Meanwhile, Holly Holm is humble, works hard, and kicked Honda's head off.
Hard to be more unlikable than Pena. Delusional in her assessment of Ronda. Rousey has more power in here hands, Pena couldn't bust a grape. Even her GnP looks like a pillowfight from mount. She also gets her takedowns with body locks and trips, Ronda would throw her directly on her head if she clinched with her.

Hard to be more unlikable than Pena. Delusional in her assessment of Ronda. Rousey has more power in here hands, Pena couldn't bust a grape. Even her GnP looks like a pillowfight from mount. She also gets her takedowns with body locks and trips, Ronda would throw her directly on her head if she clinched with her.

I want this fight to happen so Pena could lose an arm. That's vindictive and nasty, but it's how I feel.

Julianna-Pena.jpg

Do you even watch MMA or are you just trolling? She makes Ronda look like Wonderboy on the feet and she makes her look like Rickson Gracie on the mat.

Back