Juliana Pena throws Rousey under the bus 'she's broken', 'no one cares', 'fat arms'

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/11/julianna-pena-ronda-rousey-amanda-nunes-fat-arms/

UFC star Julianna Pena just RIPPED into Ronda Rousey -- saying, "No one cares about [her] and her fat arms anymore."

"She's like the emperor in no clothes," Pena added ... "She's broken a little bit."

hqdefault.jpg

So, what set Pena off?

We asked her about Amanda Nunes saying she would gladly fight her ... if she couldn't book Ronda. And while Pena says she understands from a business perspective, she thinks Ronda's days as the top dog in UFC are over.

As for Ronda's long-awaited return, Pena says she's heard rumblings that RR will fight again before the end of the year ... but adds, "I'll believe it when I see it."

Ronda-Rousey-crying.jpg

Ronda would destroy the nutcracker and I would laugh my ass off.

Let's be real, Rousey would beat Pena.

But I think Rousey is broken too.

If Nunes beat her, it's all over.

Travis's babies are coming.

The only thing Ronda destroys is cheeseburgers.
What's Pena gonna do outgrapple Ronda? Keep dreaming. Pena's striking makes Rousey look like Anderson Silva. By the way I am not a Ronda fan ask anybody who knows me here. But I'd be rooting for her to give Pena a pounding behind the barn and I'm 100% confident she would.

What's Pena gonna do outgrapple Ronda? Keep dreaming. Pena's striking makes Rousey look like Anderson Silva. By the way I am not a Ronda fan ask anybody who knows me here. But I'd be rooting for her to give Pena a pounding behind the barn and I'm 100% confident she would.

Who knows you here?? Can i have 3 names?? Need to verify your story

'UFC star, Juliana Pena'?

Broken, fat arms R3 destroys this ePeena.

They are really two peas in a pod, except ronda tried to hide her true colors like jon jones. Which might be worse, because it adds that layer of fakeness to it.
I can respect pena for at least being upfront about it and using it to go full heel. Not that it makes it much better... they are still both really hard to digest.

Last edited:
She's not wrong but nobody really gives a single solitary fuck about Julianna Pena either

That's pretty much where I stand. I'm not a fan of either, but I think she's the easiest top-5 matchup for Ronda (Miesha is second). I'd also prefer to see Ronda win this one. Of course, the following week when she shows up on Ellen and says things like "I had to CHOOSE to overcome adversity. It was my choice.", I'll be sickened again.

Pena is the only fighter on the roster more repugnant.

They both suck ass.

Back