News Juicy stuff on Dana and prostitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read through it not much new info from what we already got.

To summarize from what I vaguely remember: Dana was banging some hot Brazilian Stripper. He would make it rain on the whore. Fly her to places so he can bang her. Her boyfriend found out that she was cheating on him and went into a cuck rage. He snuck in a video camera to catch his wife banging Dana. He used tape as leverage to blackmail Dana. The guy is apparently known as a scumbag and works as a lawyer I think.

Dana eventually got tired of guys blackmail attempts and went to Feds. The cuck guy is trying to sue Dana but doubt he will win. Dana is very connected in Vegas and alot of powerful people have his back

Someone should share this with the celebrity investors who took part in the UFC purchase.

Divest from this problematic company!

we've already seen the colby video with dana and that other chick. that's what ultra rich guys who travel a lot do. it's their wives who i have to question. it's not like they're unaware of what takes place.

So when the insiders heard Hooker in the UFC offices it wasn't exaclty about Dan Hooker vs Tony...?

giphy.gif

Zuffa zombie confirmed
Meh I can see why some fans are tired of hearing about it as there isn’t much we as fans can do aside from stop watching the fights altogether which isn’t realistic. It’s pretty much up to the fighters to unionize if they really want to fix the fighter pay issue.

we've already seen the colby video with dana and that other chick. that's what ultra rich guys who travel a lot do. it's their wives who i have to question. it's not like they're unaware of what takes place.

Stay married to rich person and enjoy or go through a messy divorce and end up with half the stuff and no husband, no going to big events with him, just a regular fairly rich older single woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back