News Juicy stuff on Dana and prostitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read through it not much new info from what we already got.

To summarize from what I vaguely remember: Dana was banging some hot Brazilian Stripper. He would make it rain on the whore. Fly her to places so he can bang her. Her boyfriend found out that she was cheating on him and went into a cuck rage. He snuck in a video camera to catch his wife banging Dana. He used tape as leverage to blackmail Dana. The guy is apparently known as a scumbag and works as a lawyer I think.

Dana eventually got tired of guys blackmail attempts and went to Feds. The cuck guy is trying to sue Dana but doubt he will win. Dana is very connected in Vegas and alot of powerful people have his back
I think that if dana really wants you will never hear of that guy anymore...

Stay married to rich person and enjoy or go through a messy divorce and end up with half the stuff and no husband, no going to big events with him, just a regular fairly rich older single woman.

i don't even think his wife goes to events. i have no idea what his wife looks like lol. i don't think most of the public does.

Epstein?

Where the fuck does Epstein fall into this?
Not that Epstein....this one is an attorney or an executive for the UFC.

Surprised the UFC was stupid enough to pay Dana's hooker out of the UFC's money instead of making Dana pay it out of his own pocket. This just means the UFC as a company was sex-trafficking.

Not surprisingly Dana pays his hookers more then his fighters

Except Dana does pay the fighters lol and they aren't "his" fighters. Still blows my mind that people think Dana pays fighters out of his pocket and that these guys are "employed" by the ufc.

They are more or less sub contractors who sign a contract with WME, the company that owns the ufc and the contract has been reviewed by them and their management. Said contract also includes pay details per each fight. They don't have to sign it if they aren't happy with the pay.

Also, just to clarify, I'm sure a company as big as WME more than likely has a payroll department that handles it. Not Dana transferring money to the fighters from his personal bank account.

tenor.gif
He tasted her after she had just finished with the previous guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back