News Juicy stuff on Dana and prostitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be doing it too. Maybe even a bit of role play also, act like strangers at the hotel bar etc. That shit would leave a stain on the slacks

9AWn6JJOzBSl3XLfNHCtEtfjaw3iUPriDltGV10P5A4.jpg

Just read through it not much new info from what we already got.

To summarize from what I vaguely remember: Dana was banging some hot Brazilian Stripper. He would make it rain on the whore. Fly her to places so he can bang her. Her boyfriend found out that she was cheating on him and went into a cuck rage. He snuck in a video camera to catch his wife banging Dana. He used tape as leverage to blackmail Dana. The guy is apparently known as a scumbag and works as a lawyer I think.

Dana eventually got tired of guys blackmail attempts and went to Feds. The cuck guy is trying to sue Dana but doubt he will win. Dana is very connected in Vegas and alot of powerful people have his back

Not smart if her man was a lawyer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mann_Act
Human trafficking is a bitch to get charged with i would imagine.

Lol can’t take a joke much?

I do like your premise though, only people in charge of UFC finances should be able to comment on fighter pay. Yes that is how it should be...

grown men arguing over other people's pay is a bit weird pal

Are they underage? If they're not, that's a non-news.

A 1st class plane ticket
An expedited one day passport
10.000 in chips
Payment upon return
Other unspecified perks..

Not bad

She must be excellent at what she does.

8FCCE435-4860-45FE-AFF2-107A41D5C961.gif

I can believe every sex scandal rumor about Dana. He's just got the vibes for it.
And I'm not really shaming him for it either!

And for those who think it’s cheaper to not pay women for sex...not in the long run.

What are you talking about.. I have dipped my huge penis into over 100 women and never had to pay a dime to any of them. Some of them have paid me, though.

Took their time getting this out as punishment for supporting Trump. Fortunately people could give a ****

A rich man paying hot woman to fuck and not taking the risk of getting hit with a case by hooking up with random birds.

How is this a scandal even, people need to fuck more and care less who other people fuck.

If anything Conor should do this strategy because his current predatory methods keep getting him in trouble lol

If anything Conor should do this strategy because his current predatory methods keep getting him in trouble lol

Honestly he should, like why show your junk in a bar and get arrested instead of flying in some girls from whenever you want.
That Boy Ain't Right.

90de7ca01997483eeb9f63d8acd952ce.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back