Elections Judge rules that GA Republican Party Vice-Chair voted illegally 9 times.

I heard @I Am Legion's daughter voted 91 times with her school friends using those Biden voting machines
Need ID to check in a hotel. Need ID to get through airport security. Can't get a library card without iD. My daughter can't walk around her campus without ID, can't enter any facility without ID. But to vote for the leader of the free world? Nope, no ID no problem. The fact that you don't see a problem with that just proves 1 of 2 things. Either you WANT there to be voter fraud, or you are just stupid. Well, you are just stupid either way.

How is this even possible? I was told that this type of stuff isn’t even possible and if you thought that it was, you were a MAGA lunatic.

Does this mean Biden won GA by 8 more votes?

How is this even possible? I was told that this type of stuff isn’t even possible and if you thought that it was, you were a MAGA lunatic.

If I recall correctly, the Republicans were the runs running around accusing Democrats of mass voter fraud.
And yet, here we are, in 2024, and not one single shred of evidence has been presented to prove this mass voter fraud. No bamboo fibers, no Chinese thermostats, no Obama microwaves, and there was no server in Germany.
In fact, the only voter fraud that has been found, has been by Republicans, like in the OP.

Liberals are not denying fraud that some fraud exists. We do argue that it is not enough to change elections. We also argue that the majority of proven electoral fraud for the past few election cycles has been by Republicans.
Liberals should be for voter ID to combat this fraud but for some reason they deem it racist because they think black people are too stupid to get and ID.

If I recall correctly, the Republicans were the runs running around accusing Democrats of mass voter fraud.
And yet, here we are, in 2024, and not one single shred of evidence has been presented to prove this mass voter fraud. No bamboo fibers, no Chinese thermostats, no Obama microwaves, and there was no server in Germany.
In fact, the only voter fraud that has been found, has been by Republicans, like in the OP.
I agree, I think that’s pretty funny too.

There is evidence that voter fraud has been committed, though. You think they are catching a majority of people who commit voter fraud? I don’t think they are. I also don’t think there was enough of it to really sway the election in either direction but it DID exist.

I never heard of Obama microwaves, Chinese Thermostats or servers in Germany, but I’m also not surprised.

It’s obvious at this point that Trump himself doesn’t even think the election was stolen.

Liberals should be for voter ID to combat this fraud but for some reason they deem it racist because they think black people are too stupid to get and ID.

Fraud is so minor so as to be irrelevant not worth cost and potential disenfranchising other voters. We don't think that about black people. Can you please point me to a quote of someone saying that?

We do know that it is more difficult for poor people to get ID's for a a number of reasons and also believe there are other ways to ensure a fair election. Ultimately though we will end up with everyone getting an ID.

Here's the thing, the GOP Vice-Chair voted illegally and about whom I made this thread had ID for all 9 times he committed fraud. Voter ID is not the great thing you seem to think. How would stricter voter ID laws have prevented the fraud I made this thread about?

65d8abcc47a45486a2324d9d_AI%20can%20summarize%20your%20text%20quickly..gif

timmy
run along
fraud fairy
crackhead pillow
zesto
orange cosby
court in the land
kraken
any day now
molestini cheetolini

Damn he shit on your face

Fraud is so minor so as to be irrelevant not worth cost and potential disenfranchising other voters. We don't think that about black people. Can you please point me to a quote of someone saying that?

We do know that it is more difficult for poor people to get ID's for a a number of reasons and also believe there are other ways to ensure a fair election. Ultimately though we will end up with everyone getting an ID.

Here's the thing, the GOP Vice-Chair voted illegally and about whom I made this thread had ID for all 9 times he committed fraud. Voter ID is not the great thing you seem to think. How would stricter voter ID laws have prevented the fraud I made this thread about?
Voter ID has always been called racist by the left. Can you clarify why a poor POC would have more difficulty getting an ID than a poor white person given their financial, and living situations are equal?

Need ID to check in a hotel. Need ID to get through airport security. Can't get a library card without iD. My daughter can't walk around her campus without ID, can't enter any facility without ID. But to vote for the leader of the free world? Nope, no ID no problem. The fact that you don't see a problem with that just proves 1 of 2 things. Either you WANT there to be voter fraud, or you are just stupid. Well, you are just stupid either way.

I'm all for voter ID if its free, given to every single citizen, easily obtainable (ie it's mailed, you dont need to drive to a different city to obtain one) and are issued by the federal government with states having zero say in which forms of ID they accept. But we know republicunts wont want that. They want voter ID that they can tailor make to suppress groups of voters like they have been doing for decades, because thats the only way republicans can win anything - cheating.

He is a felon. “felony check forgery sentence” It is right there in the OP.

Jesus fucking Christ on crutches, we have another one...

Is there something wrong with you Lefties?

How would stricter voter ID have helped this MAGA crook not break the law?

Conservatives look for laws to disenfranchise minority voters and palm them off as “election security.” The right has a dismal record on this and should be embarrassed to trumpet election security in a thread about Republican election fraud.

Jesus fucking Christ on crutches, we have another one...

Is there something wrong with you Lefties?

He was convicted of a felony. That makes him a felon. How is that hard for you to grasp?

Last edited:
He was convicted of a felony. That makes him a felon. How is that hard for you to grasp?

Just amazing....

You have no clue what you are talking about. At least Brutus was smart enough to not try and come back to make himself look worse.

Be like Brutus. ;)

Back