Juan Adams apologizes to Greg Hardy after casting him as unrepentant domestic abuser

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

EAQBhAnU0AUyKXO.jpg

That’s quite the turnaround from Adams’ words leading up to the fight. He cast Hardy as an unrepentant domestic abuser that had been coddled by the UFC. He started a social media hashtag cursing the heavyweight prospect and aimed to end his career.

What did Hardy's uncle say to Adams?

Two guys that should be in the amateur circuit.

Why not just have Hardy adopt the "Second Chance" moniker? It might patronize a few people

Makes you wonder how many of Hardy's future opponents will bring up his questionable deeds.

"The headache I may have caused you", nothing compared to the headache Hardy caused YOU lol

If I was Dana i'd cut Juan immediately

You know who else had a headache? Greg's ex after he viciously assaulted her.

Sometimes I don’t fully understand (probably because I’m not a fighter) how fighters can be so damn vicious and hate eachother with a fiery passion only to be totally cool after the fight. I understand gaining/earning respect through competition of course don’t get me wrong, but sometimes the complete 180 is crazy.

Paulie and Artem is a recent one that had me kind of baffled. I was not expecting them to be so chummy post fight. It was cool to see just surprising.

Sometimes I don’t fully understand (probably because I’m not a fighter) how fighters can be so damn vicious and hate eachother with a fiery passion only to be totally cool after the fight. I understand gaining/earning respect through competition of course don’t get me wrong, but sometimes the complete 180 is crazy.

Paulie and Artem is a recent one that had me kind of baffled. I was not expecting them to be so chummy post fight. It was cool to see just surprising.

Because it's all fake, trash talking to bring attention to their shit show.
Only the almighty Khabib Abdulmanapovich Nurmagomedov is real, AlHamdulilah.

You know who else had a headache? Greg's ex after he viciously assaulted her.

there are always 2 sides to every story...especially in this day and age, when many women are extremely vindictive and liars...you can't always go by what someone is accused of...

It's almost like they were pretending all along.

yet fedor is as calm as they come..never uttered one negative comment about anyone...but yet, was a total destructive monster in the ring...in his prime.

Back