Juan Adams apologizes to Greg Hardy after casting him as unrepentant domestic abuser

yet fedor is as calm as they come..never uttered one negative comment about anyone...but yet, was a total destructive monster in the ring...in his prime.

Gotta love Fedor. Arguably the most beloved fighter of all time and is basically a mute, yet these kids today think they have to have diarrhea of the mouth just to be a draw.

Although respectable, I really doubt Juan would be saying this shit if he won.

“The Trout” is flip flopping?

EAQBhAnU0AUyKXO.jpg

That’s quite the turnaround from Adams’ words leading up to the fight. He cast Hardy as an unrepentant domestic abuser that had been coddled by the UFC. He started a social media hashtag cursing the heavyweight prospect and aimed to end his career.

What did Hardy's uncle say to Adams?

B-b-but wait!!! Greg Hardy is an evil sociopathic piece of garbage who doesn't deserve to be alive bro! There's no way he could have written that!!!!!111!!!

I can only handle about one apology from a man per week.

From what i saw in that fight, Adams does not belong in the UFC.

Cool. People shouldnt be dragging other people's names through the mud

Its always nice when fighters act civil and bury the hatchet.

Still hoping Conor & Khabib do the same

EAQBhAnU0AUyKXO.jpg

That’s quite the turnaround from Adams’ words leading up to the fight. He cast Hardy as an unrepentant domestic abuser that had been coddled by the UFC. He started a social media hashtag cursing the heavyweight prospect and aimed to end his career.

What did Hardy's uncle say to Adams?

I wonder what Hardy's uncle told Adams in the lobby?

Honestly, who's to say there was ever any truly bad feelings from Adams to begin with and he didn't just say what he needed to say to get a fight against someone with a name?

Sometimes I don’t fully understand (probably because I’m not a fighter) how fighters can be so damn vicious and hate eachother with a fiery passion only to be totally cool after the fight. I understand gaining/earning respect through competition of course don’t get me wrong, but sometimes the complete 180 is crazy.

Paulie and Artem is a recent one that had me kind of baffled. I was not expecting them to be so chummy post fight. It was cool to see just surprising.

in this case Hardy never really had a problem with Juan so it was a 1 sided beef, as for the reasoning for the beef it was all smoke and mirrors to begin with

Gettin murked like Adams did is the great humbler. Talked all that shit only to get shut down and whooped in less than a minute... what else is he supposed to say after the fact? Of course he wants to play nice now. It's like Askren acting all gracious and humble after Masvidal served him that MGM Grand buffet special.

it's not a good look for Juan.

either he talked all that shit beforehand without knowing what he was saying was even true, which means he's an asshole. OR he is apologizing because he just got embarrassed by a guy he said shouldn't even be in the UFC. either way, i doubt Adams would apologize had he won.

Hardy is turning into the heavyweight Jon Jones. Such a stank around him but acts like a choir boy in the media.

Back