Juan Adams apologizes to Greg Hardy after casting him as unrepentant domestic abuser

He got humbled by an ass whipping, is normal. Take note those of you that think there is no room for ass whippings in society, sometimes a good old fashioned ass whipping is all you need to get your head right!

Hey Hardy

Play the bad guy you fucking moron

Sometimes I don’t fully understand (probably because I’m not a fighter) how fighters can be so damn vicious and hate eachother with a fiery passion only to be totally cool after the fight. I understand gaining/earning respect through competition of course don’t get me wrong, but sometimes the complete 180 is crazy.

Paulie and Artem is a recent one that had me kind of baffled. I was not expecting them to be so chummy post fight. It was cool to see just surprising.

Never fought professionally and I've only done very casual training in the past, but I got in plenty of fights in my younger days. Some of my best friends came from guys I previously hated and fought. You gain a certain respect for another guy after a fight win, lose, or draw.

Gotta love Fedor. Arguably the most beloved fighter of all time and is basically a mute, yet these kids today think they have to have diarrhea of the mouth just to be a draw.

it's much easier to run your mouth then go on a long ass winning streak.

Not surprised

Juan Adams has acted like a bitch since day one, got treated like one in the cage and is now walking back his comments like one

I’m hoping to never see this guy again

Yes. Talked smack and made himself seem like a legit fighter only to get humiliated in seconds.

This is true. I’m just reserving judgement until I see more. He’s showed potential, it’s too early to right him off as a can.

Never fought professionally and I've only done very casual training in the past, but I got in plenty of fights in my younger days. Some of my best friends came from guys I previously hated and fought. You gain a certain respect for another guy after a fight win, lose, or draw.

Very true, and that is one of best things about MMA. I love when fighters show respect after they try to kill each other. Sometimes I just find it amazing. Paulie Malignaggi vs. Artem is a prime example.

Seems like he is fulfilling part of the agreement he had to lose the fight and then boost Hardy even more afterward. This whole shtick where HARDY is now somehow an eloquent writer on social media calling for forgiveness of others just reeks to high hell of PR strategy written by UFC employees.

Back