JRE MMA Show #11 with John Danaher *live now!

Thanks, man. I will definitely watch this late.r

danaher dropping knowledge on the podcast and schooling rogan.

"you must be a 10th planet jiujitsu blackbelt"

<30>

Long podcasts without topic timestamps should be against the Geneva convention

Come someone do and edit where it just cuts out all of Rogan talking?

His breakdown of gordonryan vs cyborg was incredible

Come someone do and edit where it just cuts out all of Rogan talking?

For once, Joe STFU-ed and listened...for the most part. He was mesmerized.

And when he did start he talk nonsense, John Jedi Mind fucked him immediately...hell, he schooled Joe like a little boy.

I was sincerely worried that Joe would bring on fucking Shaub and Callen and they'd end up just going off about dicks and trannies.

Last edited:
As someone who coaches and has a pretty good feel for sensing which types are the used car salesmen type vs just slightly on the spectrum in a good way for the most part.. Danaher strikes me more as the latter.. which is why some of the rumors dissing him or saying he stole Cummings work.. especially when without being prompted give the real credit to his students, and certain over things he said.

Now do I believe that him and Eddie are falling out over money and secrecy sure. But some of the other stuff being said as well as just saying he’s only successful because he’s given metaphorical Cadillacs... seem ignorant

If someone told me that John was a serial killer I honestly wouldn't be surprised

This podcast is excellent. John's voice is mesmerizing. The approach to the Leg locks was amazing as well and the conversation about GSP. Actually, the entire Podcast was Gold.

For once, Joe STFU-ed and listened...for the most part. He was mesmerized.

And when he did start he talk nonsense, John Jedi Mind fucked him immediately...hell, he schooled Joe like a little boy.

I was sincerely worried that Joe would bring on fucking Shaub and Callen and they'd end up just going off about dicks and trannies.

There are few things more cringe worthy than listening to Rogan and Shaub bromance. It's basically just 2 hours of dude, bro, dick, fuck, stupid laughing and each one trying to one up the other... Rinse and repeat...

Though, on the other hand, in regards to making Joe look stupid in this clip, the way that Danaher approached the whole interview and the way he asked and answered alot of questions would have been hard to make anyone look good. They were phrased weird and often Joe and certainly the audience were confused as to what he was actually asking. Im not sure if it's just Johns style but, he does seen abit condescending sometimes. Though he's obviously a very intelligent person.

the way that Danaher approached the whole interview and the way he asked and answered alot of questions would have been hard to make anyone look good....Im not sure if it's just Johns style but, he does seen abit condescending sometimes.
He sounds like a professor styling on a student. "Joe, you're failing." LOL. Clearly a guy in love with the sound of his own voice.

danaher dropping knowledge on the podcast and schooling rogan.

"you must be a 10th planet jiujitsu blackbelt"

<30>

Came here to talk about this. I wasn't expecting Danaher to just diss 10th planet like that.

Maybe he is a little salty that Geo beat Eddie Cummins at EBI.

Came here to talk about this. I wasn't expecting Danaher to just diss 10th planet like that.

Maybe he is a little salty that Geo beat Eddie Cummins at EBI.
People like Danaher often have trouble detecting the line between "Lolz all friends here" pseudo-insults and actual fuck yous.

Back